BEAGLE HUNT/wentworth estate

jake09

Sadly no not anymore it used to be a great gathering years ago and part of a great tradition even amongst the lurcher ladswhistling.gif I dont know if the estate still lets hunts on its land i know the petty actions of a keeper on their moors has got the pennine foxhounds stopped exersiseing up theircensored.gif

I used to love this meet...it was like the estate unofficially let the lads have a run on the land with the lurches whistling.gif

i always looked forward to it, same it is no more

laugh.gif I dont think they had any other choice.I have had a walk on the same land this morning and for such a small area it USED TO BE heaving with hares now most of the old poachers have got permission and shotgun certificates and now theirs feck allwallbash.gifmad.gif

I used to love this meet...it was like the estate unofficially let the lads have a run on the land with the lurches whistling.gif

i always looked forward to it, same it is no more

laugh.gif I dont think they had any other choice.I have had a walk on the same land this morning and for such a small area it USED TO BE heaving with hares now most of the old poachers have got permission and shotgun certificates and now theirs feck allwallbash.gifmad.gif

not been around there for years but always plenty of hares near the church ,when i was a kid always took lurcher whrn the ecclesfield beagles had a meet ,moved away but grew up round that area happy days.

Sadly no not anymore it used to be a great gathering years ago and part of a great tradition even amongst the lurcher ladswhistling.gif I dont know if the estate still lets hunts on its land i know the petty actions of a keeper on their moors has got the pennine foxhounds stopped exersiseing up theircensored.gif

What was the petty actions of the keeper