Boars in Oz

and another thing...

If any of you are on Facebook, have a look at this page.

http://www.facebook....174281402657412

You might enjoy another form of hands-on hunting.

Cheers.

Nice`page that Ned. I especially liked the article about getting meat from the shop, where no animals get harmed :laugh: unlike hunting which is cruel, apparently. Class :thumbs:

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(I'll just make the point again that we don't stand around taking photos of dogs on pigs. The photos are the best of hundreds that are shot on the run in to grab the pig. To stand around risks injury

The APDHA (Australian Pig Doggers and Hunters Association) had its annual general meeting withiun striking range of my place at the weekend and one of my mates (Steve) from had driven 14 hours to the

I'd only have one dog that big. Most of mine are around 3o kgs. As for getting them upset...be almost impossible mate. The whole concept of pig dogs is to have them determined but manageable. You can'

Posted Images

Ned, i like that facebook page. That is some neat stuff!

Do you know of many people using dogs for catching or baying up the bulls?

I saw a clip on a Bloom Brothers DVD once of a couple of dogs on a big bull, is that common over there?

Thanks for some great reads on these 37pages!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No the scrub bulls are truely wild. They are feral cattle that have been wild for more than 150 years.

Cheers,

Hi Ned

Just red your thread. You have a amazing sport and amazing dogs . I live on west coast of scotland. I work my labrador for pheasants and on the shore for wild geese and ducks nothing as exciting as boar hunting but have family out in Oz and one day I would love to vist them and take in some boar hunting .

Keep posting as your sport is something most people in the UK can only dream of .

Cheers

Stuart