Doe in the snow

Vim I don't want to lock horns with you .

John R, I think you may have mis-read Ranger V. The first part of his post was a quote from someone else.

The lurcher boys from the our local traveller camp have been leaving their 'catches' to rot to save getting caught with them. I don't think that is something that Ranger V is into nowadays, if he ever was!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deernut, dont start calling names(bigman) heard it all before.(and we dont need more name callers on here, we already have the antis) What i meant when i said you wouldnt last 5 mins, was an argument on here with your views on dogs and deer...Put a post up about dogs and deer and finding injured deer, see what you get back mate....you might not agree with it but i'll bet you theres more that do than dont. I dont agree with shooting every fox that wonders the countryside but i dont fall out with the lads on here that do it....

Guess what I'm doing in the morning?????Just had a farmer ring me bout another injured deer so Im going to have alook for it with my rifle,Sorry lads I aint got a dog that I can aim to take out the injured only.What do you think the odds are its got bite marks on it????due to a couple of days ago there are some new wheeling all over his rape field.

You seem a bright laddie,Whats your veiws on killing deer on someone elses land with a dog and then leaving it in the headge bottom???

Just intrested with me not knowing much,its maybe me thats got it all wrong!!

The thing is I dont agree,but thats my opion.So why do you advertise it,No body likes a GRASS!Its people like you that give the anti's all the ammo they need,And that I do know,You see I'm learning arn't I,ALL THE BEST!!Bored now off to clean me gun.

Edited by DeerNut

Vim I don't want to lock horns with you .

John R, I think you may have mis-read Ranger V. The first part of his post was a quote from someone else.

The lurcher boys from the our local traveller camp have been leaving their 'catches' to rot to save getting caught with them. I don't think that is something that Ranger V is into nowadays, if he ever was!

no I saw the post was a quote some time ago when vim was vim we clashed and now have put that behind us.

It was his post on letting dog lads get on with it I was replying to.

he maybe isnt poached there much as red and fallow are bigger deer.

but here where the roe abound it is coming to a head and now the police are blitzing the poachers we can get a chopper most days within 20mins.

It is a real problem they drive all over arable fields smash gates and pull down barriers all in the name of their illegal hobby.

I am not going to keep going on but their comments are not welcome on a stalkers topic.

Enough said.

Illegal activity should not be bragged about nor condoned.

VIM, JOHN AND DEERNUT...... Whats all this about ,,,, can you not read... I clearly stated in brackets (PREBAN OF COURSE) !!!!!!!!! PLS PLS PLS GET IT RIGHT....

And deernut. I am OUT everyday of my life with my lurchers, yes i know it sounds to good to be true but i have set myself up so that i can do this.... And never have i found an injured deer what has been attacked by a dog... I walk fells, meadows, corpses, woods, valleys, moors, forests and scrub....

And i would take a guess that it is a dog that hasnt got a hunting bone in it but one that also takes sheep and other livestock...

My views on leaving deer to rot. Its disgraceful, diabolical and i fecking hate them who do it..... We all know the places that were/are over run by chinkies and montys, and these guys say they are doing the farmer a favour. They are not and i whole heartedly agree with you about assholes leaving them behind... A real deer dog (((((((( PREBAN OF COURSE )))))))) Would do the job proparly... As for you all calling me GRASS, lol, lets have another look at what i worte...

And John, vim wasnt having ago at you, he was having a go at me, as he obviouslt hadnt realized i had written ((((((((((PREBAN)))))))))....

well he hasn't come on openly saying hes slipping the dogs on deer.

though he leaves little to speculation.

but what rattled me earlier was to come on the topic and openly condemn a legal and "best practice" method of deer control saying an outlawed method was better not as good but better.

then you all want us to stick together, when PRE BAN means jack shit to the dog lads round here who run kill leave the deer and intimidate the stalkers and landowners.

if you are a cos-ha coursing man who only now runs rabbits then i apologize and take my hat off to you.

happy new year.

john. :victory:

VIM, JOHN AND DEERNUT...... Whats all this about ,,,, can you not read... I clearly stated in brackets (PREBAN OF COURSE) !!!!!!!!! PLS PLS PLS GET IT RIGHT....

And deernut. I am OUT everyday of my life with my lurchers, yes i know it sounds to good to be true but i have set myself up so that i can do this.... And never have i found an injured deer what has been attacked by a dog... I walk fells, meadows, corpses, woods, valleys, moors, forests and scrub....

And i would take a guess that it is a dog that hasnt got a hunting bone in it but one that also takes sheep and other livestock...

My views on leaving deer to rot. Its disgraceful, diabolical and i fecking hate them who do it..... We all know the places that were/are over run by chinkies and montys, and these guys say they are doing the farmer a favour. They are not and i whole heartedly agree with you about assholes leaving them behind... A real deer dog (((((((( PREBAN OF COURSE )))))))) Would do the job proparly... As for you all calling me GRASS, lol, lets have another look at what i worte...

And John, vim wasnt having ago at you, he was having a go at me, as he obviouslt hadnt realized i had written ((((((((((PREBAN)))))))))....

So whats the problem,you say your not killing deer with your dogs,Yet,you talk like you are.If you go back to your 1st comment to me you had a pop at me saying I know nothing because Ive only had 12 posts(thanks to you a few more now :thumbs:)And when it comes to the crunch we both hate the same things :notworthy:,I didnt mean it when I said grass, but you mentioned things about other people that I didnt know, Telling tales :whistling: ,

And you've just told me that you've never come across any injured deer due to dogs,

That just tells me that the DogMen I have in my area are amatures and dont know about the (((Preban)))

So anyway nowt left to say,But all the best for the new year.(no hard feeling,I hope) :bye:

No horns locked Robbo :thumbs: This (((((((Pre Ban))))))) signature is a sign of the chav divi :laugh:

Something that i have never seen used by any of our Moderator`s on this site and something that i have never used either..

It`s simply macho posturing,lol. Do what you got to do and keep your mouth shut about what other do especially when repeating here say and half truths..

Robbo those Deer i shoot are not immune from Poachers.

It was only a few weeks ago when i stopped on one particular piece of ground for two whole night until day break in an attempt to catch guy`s running Deer.

Anyway in an attempt to get this back on course.

Its a common occurrence for Deer all species to run on after being shot..

Ranger, chav.......lol. I stayed at home last night in the comfort of my own home. Come on what chav would do this sort of a thing on n y e. I find it really funny that i have been called this. Now i have a 21 yr old son that is a chav. So dont talk to me about them as i could write a book on chavs....And dont call me a divi ranger!! Or should i not say this, as you must be quite "hard" to stay out all night to catch some dog men,lol...(and you say i was "macho posturing", lol)

Read a little bit more, books, publications, weeklies, they all mention the code... come on ranger, get off your low horse and smoke some of my wacky chav gear... i cover more ground in a week than john waine did in a year.....

Yes ranger i do find it funny.. You dont me from adam. if you did you would laugh yourself at you calling me a chav.... And yes i dont like being called a divi, as you couldnt of got were i have today by being a divi... is name calling not a bit chavish!! anyway, thats me on this topic. all the best.

not dissing you mate but when you here public saying that doging deer is rong its not because when dog gets deer its dead and cant move any where but like your shot it joged on and died a slow pain full deth so i think the old doging methord is better . atb any way mate

i agree with you mate. but i'm sure he never ment to course it suffering

admin may we lock this thread now as the dog lads coming on and talking about illegal behaviour is becoming very boring.weather or not a dog is better then a rifle is irrelivent now only one is legal.

regards john.

Edited by john robbo