A weirauch Hw 100

Thank You Mate :good:

thats ok its nice to see some one stick to the law hope you sell it i would frive any were for that gun looks real good one. have you niticed not many repllys to what i said and they all no im right

Edited by j davies

thats ok its nice to see some one stick to the law hope you sell it i would frive any were for that gun looks real good one. have you niticed not many repllys to what i said and they all no im right

The fact Mr Tannock wants f2f is his desicion,but theirs nothing illegal about posting Air Rifles.As per usual JD they all know your wrong :doh:

The fact Mr Tannock wants f2f is his desicion,but theirs nothing illegal about posting Air Rifles.As per usual JD they all know your wrong :doh:

tell me why all the shops cant do it them and can you post some legal stuff on here for me

lots say im here to fk things up but you got me wrong here to protect the site. same as people on here selling dogs and no one likes the dog peddelers do they they got around that one on here now . post they post and phone number end of there you go.

you look at most post on here that leave phone number they are not very long are they why

look forward to seeing some profe that you can post an air gun with out seeing the person face to face beter still i will put it in the shooting times and see what they say thanks

i have seen anti and other people look at some things for 2 or more years before hitting them hard and taken it to high caurt.

i been hunting all my life as i said in passed but some things need to change

Only shops have to do face to face, when the gun is bought new your name is next to the seriel number of the gun on the form, you dont need face to face with second hand airguns, there is no forms to fill in to sell second hand :D

Only shops have to do face to face, when the gun is bought new your name is next to the seriel number of the gun on the form, you dont need face to face with second hand airguns, there is no forms to fill in to sell second hand :D

well stealthy thats new one for me mate will look into it thanks. you been on here a long time do you find that people are using it just to sell dogs and that . just looed in the dogs for sale section and the first 30 adds are phone numbers and some do not give price or location think this site needs a delay until the add been checked out by the addmin and if its not right then do not post it they dont need to say why just do not put it on here have a look your self at the adds you will see. most of the phone number ones have only 2 or 3 replys the ones that want to sell dogs on here gen are lots more or is it so they dont need the hassel or coming on here all the time thanks

well stealthy thats new one for me mate will look into it thanks. you been on here a long time do you find that people are using it just to sell dogs and that . just looed in the dogs for sale section and the first 30 adds are phone numbers and some do not give price or location think this site needs a delay until the add been checked out by the addmin and if its not right then do not post it they dont need to say why just do not put it on here have a look your self at the adds you will see. most of the phone number ones have only 2 or 3 replys the ones that want to sell dogs on here gen are lots more or is it so they dont need the hassel or coming on here all the time thanks

I think you take THL to much to heart mate, fieldsports are outside, THL is inside, to the vast majority of folk on here THL is just something to do during the adverts on TV, and while there's a demand for dogs folk will sell them and make money doing so, and its the same everywere, not just THL, I dont have time to argue with folk on here, everyone is intitled to there opinion, but in the end, thats all its is, so lighten up mate, before you have a heart attack :D

this is why a dident want to post because a new a would have a convershion on my post just forget it and let me try to sell my gun if a want to sell it anyway a want to so F**K a dont tell you what to do just leave me alone to sell my gun keep your comments to yourself :good:

do you no i think your right mate i will treat it as just what you said and get on with my hunting and put pics up now to

I think you take THL to much to heart mate, fieldsports are outside, THL is inside, to the vast majority of folk on here THL is just something to do during the adverts on TV, and while there's a demand for dogs folk will sell them and make money doing so, and its the same everywere, not just THL, I dont have time to argue with folk on here, everyone is intitled to there opinion, but in the end, thats all its is, so lighten up mate, before you have a heart attack :D

this is why a dident want to post because a new a would have a convershion on my post just forget it and let me try to sell my gun if a want to sell it anyway a want to so F**K a dont tell you what to do just leave me alone to sell my gun keep your comments to yourself :good:

fk me mate only sticking up for you next time i will forget it ok

am not talkin about you and thanks for stickin up for me ..

sorry just that my anawers were on your reply mate but you are right,

been looking today at what the shops have to do and it is that all air guns have to be face to face evan private sales as to what stealthy said they need the numbers and if any one get one all the numbers should be recorded.

the reason for this is so the person or shop can see that they are over 16 what happens to =the gun after that has nothing to do with them it is sold to some one that they see is of the leagal age.

if it is posted and some one does some thing with it the person that sold it will be prosocuted by law.

and this thread is here for use all to have our say dont you think thanks