justice has been done!

Rage Against the Machine! :notworthy:

I remember many year ago getting there albumn. A whole group of us going fishing ,rocking to the head-banging notes from killing in the name of.......That first albumn of theirs was superb. It was actually the song i had my first ever car crash to. We had been driving about and somehow i managed to drive into a ditch and drystone wall while looking at the fields rather than the road ahead. !Seems rather a long time ago now when i think about it!

Congrats to RATM>>>>>>> :clapper:

Both song are crap i think plus the lead singer of the rage is a vegie, this is a interview he done,. cheers

"I think Vegetarianism is really great," Zack says, "and I stand really strongly behind it."

Why?

"Inside me," he explains, "I think that an animal goes through a lot of pain in the whole cycle of death in the

slaughterhouse; just living to be killed. That whole situation is really messed up for animals, growing up in those little cooped-up pens. I just don't think its worth eating that animal. I think animals should be free. There's so much other food out there that doesn't have to involve you in that cycle of pain and death."