clay shooting

i am going on me first day shooting clays at the gun club near me , 50 clays and 50 carts is that a good price

Is what a good price mate?

50 bird sporting with cartridges supplied is £20 inclusive off tuition if you want it at our ground mate.

Hope you enjoy yourself buddy

ATB

its £20 for none members and £15 for members and a membeship cost £80 [bANNED TEXT] a cant afford over christmas, where abouts are you from mate.

they charge 23p per clay to none members and 19p to members,annual membership about £90,ok when your starting out but i soon got bored to be honest,cant beat the real thing mate ,try get out on the pigeons :thumbs:

£10 for me at my local shooting ground

£10 For 50 clays and two boxs of cartridges fella? Cant see how they can do it for that mate but good on em if they are.

ATB

Edited by fensaluki

£10 for me at my local shooting ground

£10 For 50 clays and two boxs of cartridges fella? Cant see how they can do it for that mate but good on em if they are.

ATB

my dad boss owns the shooting ground he teaches me for free i just buy the clays and carts :)