DVD

dogman

i am waiting to have a preview of a 3 hour dvd that some lads from wales, and scotland made, it shows mostly bolting foxes, pre ban, which is the name of the dvd(pre ban bolting foxes), they started making it or filming it before the ban came about, it shows 43 foxes being bolted, 33 out of them foxes are run with single handed lurchers, the rest i have been told, 2 dogs were run, out of the 43 bolted, 36 were caught, some great footage and some good terriers being used, from mainly patterdales,,a few russels, and lakelands,also shown is a few hunts in wales, and 1 in scotland, the lads took the video cameras along for there own use, but after editing all the wastage of just the camera looking at a hole they managed to get a good bit of film of foxes being bolted, a further 13 foxes were dug to and show them being despatched cleanly, some good clips i have been told show hounds entering small plantations and foxes breaking out and coursed,i was lucky enough to be out when some of these days were filmed,i am looking forward to seeing the dvd myself, as i have not been able to hunt with some of the lads since the ban came into effect, the last 20 minutes of the dvd shows the boys dogs today and some of the dogs they now own that were bred from the dogs in the dvd,as soon as i get the dvd which i hope to be getting when i next take a trip to that part of wales i will put up a review of it

:victory:

HAS THIS DVD BEEN MADE AVAILABLE FOR SALE YET? IF SO I WOULD BE INTERESTED. DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY AVAILABLE?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...