as anyone lost this terrier

Dianneleeds is it a dog or a bitch,the one thta was lost is a bitch?

Higgins.

yes a bitch how do i pm someone

Have just added a reply to his post to put his thread back up,to pm you need to find the member you want to pm,look at his profile and under their pic click send message to....,

Higgins

THANKS FOR THE PM'S, VERY MUCH APPRECIATED BUT ITS NOT MY PALS DOG, MY PALS BITCH IS A BLACK BITCH AND STRONG LOOKING WITH AFEW WORKING SCARES, WE THINK ITS RATHER BEEN PICKED UP AND KEPT AS THERE IS AFEW LADS WITH DOGS ROUND THAT AREA (HOLTON MOOR/SWILLI/ROTHWELL )OR SADLY SHE ENDED UP IN THE RIVER AS IT WAS IN FAST FLOOD, HOPE THE LITTLE BITCH IN THE PIC FINDS ITS SELF BACK WERE IT BELONGS, HATS OF TO YOU DIANE FOR YOU TRYING TO FIND ITS RIGHT FULL OWNER, ATB

Please try local vets to scan her. DO NOT put in local pound which will be Springfield. You need to let the dog warden know & if you are happy to look after it that will be ok.

If it causes problems- let me know I will get her into kennels I use that are heated. If owner turns up, I drive her back.

If not she will be safe until a new home can be found.

Tracyb - Doglost Co-Ordinator Barnsley Area

www.d-a-s-h.co.uk - this is my animal rescue. Saved 11 dogs so far this year- another 4 waiting for homes.