anyone interested

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are a cracking litter pal, a real credit to you, I doubt they'll be around for long. Your right about the CW, if you had said "strong terrier cross" and not mentioned the "B" word (bull) you might have got away with it, had the same shit happen to a mate of mine. Best of luck with the sale mate, they are crackers.

ATB

B :thumbs:

They are a cracking litter pal, a real credit to you, I doubt they'll be around for long. Your right about the CW, if you had said "strong terrier cross" and not mentioned the "B" word (bull) you might have got away with it, had the same shit happen to a mate of mine. Best of luck with the sale mate, they are crackers.

ATB

B :thumbs:

thanks pal :thumbs:

THE MOTHER IS THE BRINDLE BITCH OUT OF REECES LINES TO A HALFX

CALLED MURPHY :clapper:

THE SIRE IS OUT OF PIE LINE BOTH WORK WELL :thumbs:

IS THE BITCH A HALF CROSS THEN, AND THE SIRE A HALF OR THREE QUARTER, WHAT HEIGHT ARE THE PARENTS, HOW MANY DOGS IN LITTER, THANKS IN ADVANCE

IS THE BITCH A HALF CROSS THEN, AND THE SIRE A HALF OR THREE QUARTER, WHAT HEIGHT ARE THE PARENTS, HOW MANY DOGS IN LITTER, THANKS IN ADVANCE

the mother is a half x and the father is a 3\8ths 5\8ths the bitch is 26tts and the father is 28tts it was a litter of 13 but there is only 1 bitch left and 5 dogs :thumbs:

the mother is a half x and the father is a 3\8ths 5\8ths the bitch is 26tts and the father is 28tts it was a litter of 13 but there is only 1 bitch left and 5 dogs :thumbs:

CHEERS FOR REPLY, ANYCHANCE YOU COULD PUT PIC UP OF DOG PUPS LEFT, AND THE SIRE OF PUPS.

CHEERS FOR REPLY, ANYCHANCE YOU COULD PUT PIC UP OF DOG PUPS LEFT, AND THE SIRE OF PUPS.

WOULD HAVE TO DO THAT FOR YOU AS LAD DONT NO HOW TO PUT THEM UP

AS FOR SIRE THINK HE MIGHT HAVE SOME ON HIS PHONE OF SIRE

CHEERS