Few tiddlers

Guest reload

Guest reload

The spinners i always use are Blue Fox Vibrax the smallest ones :good: There a good weight :good: Hard to get hold of, need to find a supplier desperatly!!

Got my last ones from france :( and tis a long way to go for a poxy spinner.

Was there a big hatch of 'vibrax' spinner's today??...Were they coming quickly off the water,or just a localised hatch that you happened to hit into

:lol::lol:

Don't pay that Injun' any mind reload. Just so long as you fished them there vibraxes upstream AND dry, you weren't doing no wrong........... :whistle:

Guest reload

Cheers Rob.....sneeky and under hand :whistle: I like it...just right for those still waters when nowt happening!

Always worth trying something new :good:

The most important thing for me is useing a spinner of a decent weight and becoming used to it for flicking under brambles etc etc. I use spinners for those places too hard to get with the fly :good: I think that why i have become stuck with the blue fox. I very rarely lose many of these as i am so used to them and the normark spinning rod. I suppose its like anything really, you get used to your gear.

brown1.jpg