Sign in to follow this  
colis

Brian Plummer - Lone furrow

I have it on dvd, Its not bad, but theres a bit were he ferrets with white german shepherds, and the rabbits are the most obvious droppers you ever seen, they run 5 yards and squat! Its worth a watch though.

Guest mrpit

watched it yesterday not to bad watched another of his aswell

The copy i seen was barely watchable and didnt last for long :thumbdown:

It's about 13 minutes long and was produced by Yorkshire TV around 25 years ago.

I have it on dvd, Its not bad, but theres a bit were he ferrets with white german shepherds, and the rabbits are the most obvious droppers you ever seen, they run 5 yards and squat! Its worth a watch though.

Sent you a pm ,but your box must be full.

think it came out same time has the one he was digging a badger with

his school students ;)

made me laugh :laugh: goes on about eating a fox and how it made him ill...some people called him eccentric i think he was a little mad!

made me laugh laugh.gif goes on about eating a fox and how it made him ill...some people called him eccentric i think he was a little mad!

laugh.gifclapper.gif Thats true as some lads from my home town used to hunt with him [bANNED TEXT] he was teaching up here.atb dell

plummer was a top man , he helped us many a nite carrying fish and deer when it was legal a real top guy ,one of the best book writers that ,hasnt been able to be followd ,he had amerle lurxher killed 64 foxes without a mark ,bred a coursing hound and afamous strain of terreirs and lurchers ,and beardies m a man that will be missed by a alot and not missd by some ,lol