foxing wit lurchers dvd???

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 lurchers standing off a fox waiting for the right chance and a bullx screaming when he gets caught :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

what bull cross screaming mate the red dog thats a hound cross as for the two lurchers thats the nature of the collie watch the film tidy and you will see them even herding them back to andrew yeah i would like a harder dog myself mate but hes more than happy with his dogs and to be honest theres not many dogs as tuned in to fox as them mate dont knock the man for doing [bANNED TEXT] he loves theres enough shit going on in the so called hunting world

i enjoyed it my self but can understand

why people would not as they are no where as tough

as some lurchers but lets face 99% of most breeds

would not get any where near the foxs they see and hunt

up. we get so critical some times i would love to do that

type of hunting on land thats alot different than than the type

i hunt.just for the fact that the dogs can track and

even get on some of those foxes is well worth alook

macker

2 lurchers standing off a fox waiting for the right chance and a bullx screaming when he gets caught :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

totally agree they not my cup of tea god help if he lost one of them the fox would die of heart attack before they kill it on their own watch 15 mins of it and turned it of shit

There was a video made by the lads who did Lurchermania..WOW, but it was never released, but there were copies made if anyone can get a copy of this one it is worth a look..

i've been chasin after that one for years... i saw a tiny clip of it once but and it looked brilliant... didnt hear much in the way of bad language but the top gun soundtrack was really suited...

that foxing on the fells by andrew, its very good!! the dogs hunt as good as any hound and i'd love to have a crack at that sort of hunting... i loved the scene when a fox ran round a huge stone slab a couple of times then the dog and fox stand lookin at each other, suddenly the penny falls and the lurcher runs over the slab and the chase is on again.. very very good!!!! its fair to say theyre not the best killing dogs although they get the job done very well...

totally agree they not my cup of tea god help if he lost one of them the fox would die of heart attack before they kill it on their own watch 15 mins of it and turned it of shit

of a boy who have had f**k all in his kennel any good you dont stop nocking dogs on here. the foxes them merles catch in a season they must be on parr with me :toast: . so get back on facebook an let the tidy hunters crack on you cheesey twat. :feck: