Guest furryferter
His location is in his profile...c'mon don't be confusing the yocals with all this jock talk :11:

Welcom riggers :welcomeani:

thats no jockanese ...fit like min whaer you fae thats jock talk I dont know where Newmains is

sorry for all those who are wandering what we are on about we are talking doric the old language from the north east of scotland and a dying language at that so sorry if you dont understand it but i live near glasgow now and its nice to speak the old tougne

sorry for all those who are wandering what we are on about we are talking doric the old language from the north east of scotland and a dying language at that so sorry if you dont understand it but i live near glasgow now and its nice to speak the old tougne

aye aye gadgie fit like the day min are ye keepin fine ? glade yer a huntly loon ime fae macduff :rocker: wist you i seen the ether day walking doon the road wee yer furyboots on , aye i bet there rail comfie things to hay on yer feet , i wis up by glass the ether night gein the the big rabbits a warm up bit i seen the keeper and hid to dea a shoot ,crist it was rale close i with feart lol lol lol :welcomeani: :welcomeani: another fa speeks the mither toung :thumbs-up:

nope na me wee furry beets min so why carra my dogs called carra ers an affa rubbits ner yon duffton sunny macduff eh i hae some pals ower at why used to be in the army we ma might ken um daz smith kev begrie ring ony bells so you will drink in the seafield on a week end then eh there no much rubbits near you though en