I am planning a killing spree

Well guy's and gal's

I've decided that after the last few days of sh!te weather and really bad news thanks to some moronic fecking pen pusher with a God Complex in the DWP known as a :db: Decision Maker :db: who thinks he knows more about my health condition than an entire team of health professionals ranging from my GP and Consultants , I need to try and relax.

So to relieve a little stress I am determined to get my ass out of bed about 06:00 and immediately make my way down to the paddock well before the Sun Rises and set up a Bunny and Corvid ambush position so that I can go on a much needed; nice, soothing, relaxing killing spree to calm me down before I go fecking :crazy:

I hope I get to meet the above mentioned cretin one day fecking :wankerzo4:

Wish me luck, I'll let you know how I get on.

Phantom

Edited by Phantom

don't let em get to you phantom i,ve got the same hassle here since i swapped to esa from job seekers nowt but hassle cos they don't stick to there own rules, you could do what i did and take there name and write an email to the chief executive of the dwp :thumbs:

Thanks guy's

I got up at 06:00 and had a coffee, got some bread to go with the deeks and headed off to the paddock with the S200.

Got to the gate and bunnies seemed to move from everywhere I looked :clapper: problem was they all legged it down the nearest holes :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :wallbash:

I wandered over to the far side and set up my ambush :gunsmilie:

Placed a single Maggie deek and the bread at exactly the zero distance of my gun and got myself ready for the sun to rise.

Just as the sun rose, the corvids, gulls and ducks began flying over by the dozens :clapper:

Some of the crows and maggies circled the paddock, landing on the street lights on the main road and in the trees just outside the boundries.

"There Here!!" I heard the voice in my head tell me and I slowly moved my eye to the scope that was trained on the ambush point.

The noise level increased when the Maggies, Crows and Rooks all began competing for the loudest call of the day.

I'm laid up, getting very impatient after 20 minutes of hearing this and not one fecking bird had landed on the ground :wallbash: :wallbash::wallbash:

Eventually all went quiet and the sun came up from behind the cemetery, right into the objective lense of the scope, making the contrast almost non existant between the grass and the deek! Eventually the sun moved and the sight picture became clear again. I was beggining to get a little warm under the camo poncho and my multiple layers of clothing, so I stuck my head out into the warm direct sun only for the 4 remaining Crows and 1 Maggie that were all sat on the overhead power lines to see me and fly off :censored: :censored: :censored:

So my killing spree has begun in earnest, with a grand total of :censored: all :icon_redface:

I was planning to go murder some bunnies this evening, but one of the wifes friends has asked me to go fix her computer AGAIN :wallbash: , she has a ruddy virus and very outdated AV software :doh:

Why do people ask for my advice, tell me they will implement what I tell them and then go and do the opposite or not do anything at all?

This time I may fecking charge em :hmm:

Anyways, I'm going to try again 1st thing in the morning :yes:

I'll keep you posted

Phantom

Good look Tony pal,

What you taking pal the springer or the PCP?

When do i get an invite down to have a crack at then East Yorkshire bunnies with you :whistling:

Si

When ever you want Si,

I've been struggling to get them now there is no cover at all :wallbash:

My three months trial in the cemy is up in a few days, just about to email the guy at the church to see if they want me to carry on there. Again in the last couple of weeks, I've only seen a few and had less :(

I'm hoping that they let me carry on so I can do some serious damage to the population in the spring early mornings :boxing:

If not then I'm going to ask about the GC Fingers crossed on that one eh :thumbs: Cuz it HUGE :boogie:

Phantom

Wicked Tony mate and full respect to you,

I'll definitely be coming down for a visit in the Spring then Tony.

Cheers pal I look forward to that already.

I’m sure my favourite rifle will want to accompany me too. “My trust R10â€.

Maybe we should organise a Spring get together for all the regulars on here somewhere to meet up for a few beers on a night and then a serious vermin cull the next day followed by a lamping session at the night?

Tents will be the order of the day and as it will be Spring the weather should be good.

Anyone up for it?

I’m happy to host on my permissions if no one else comes forward with a good decent sized shooting permission.

Zini