6 replies to this topic

#1 LAMPER

LAMPER

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 08:33 pm

Came across these today while exercising the terrier. It seems the Birds are realy getting busy now.....

This little Wren has done a fabulous job of making its home in a hole in the Wall,and im sure it would be almost invisable to those without a trained eye. Hopefully the eggs that i could just about see, will hatch and fledge without a visit from a nasty Corvid...
Posted Image

This Canada Goose must of layed for England.... :o The nest was busting with Eggs and they were almost on top of each other. Unfortunately i couldn't quite get close enough for a decent pic,but saying that you can still clearly see the Eggs.
Posted Image

I then spotted this Moorhens nest while the terrier was off swimming after a mallard. It only had a couple of eggs in, but im sure a good few more will be added to the clutch not before long... ;)
Posted Image

This next one is a cracking little nest, and was well Hidden and very well made.
It was a nice find and pleasing to see....You can decide for yourselves what it is?
Posted Image

Lamps.........

#2 Guest_what a flight_*

Guest_what a flight_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2005 - 08:56 pm

nice pics lamps,
Last nest........................robin.

W A F.........

#3 tiny tim

tiny tim

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 11:37 am

here one of theb blue tits that nest every year in my garden
Posted Image

#4 tiny tim

tiny tim

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 01:18 pm

heres a few more
Posted Image

#5 tiny tim

tiny tim

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 01:19 pm

another
Posted Image

#6 ChrisJones

ChrisJones

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,374 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 02:28 pm

Is that with your new camera Tim?

#7 tiny tim

tiny tim

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 03:59 pm

yeah thats the new camera. was quite hard to get a good shot as the box was in the shade.but thats the bueaty of digital you just keep taking pics until you get a good un.easy with the blue tits as they keep coming back to the same spot.the true test is gonna be the action shots in the winter.just spoke to someone today about a herd of fallow deer he keeps seing. will go next weekend to try and get a few shots. if i can get close enough...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users