New lab pup

MOO

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The lad that bred her is a lad I keepered with a long time ago he wanted £450 but I told him I dont pay for dogs or sell dogs ...and once I explained why I think that dogs and money dont mix and if y

moo your principles are a lot of shite. you must have a brass neck going up to someone and wanting a pup for nothing then telling him you dont want to see the pedigree either. any decent man would hav

Posted Images

She is an absolute cracker mate. Got 2 in the kennel that i bred myself, they are about a month younger than yours. Al try and get a few snaps of them both if i can get them to sit for 2 mins. :thumbs:

Out of a show line MOO?, Looks like show stuff to me.

Your right...You realy know your labs ....no one else picked up on that

Aye, I thought as much, prefer mine for work, but as long as you enjoy it.

Good luck MOO, lets hope the dog wins you a few reds :thumbs:

YIS

winnie

moo your principles are a lot of shite. you must have a brass neck going up to someone and wanting a pup for nothing then telling him you dont want to see the pedigree either. any decent man would have told you to get on your way. god help the gundog world if your getting back in to it. your just a small fish tho. lovely dog

Edited by poacherman
  • Like 1

moo your principles are a lot of shite. you must have a brass neck going up to someone and wanting a pup for nothing then telling him you dont want to see the pedigree either. any decent man would have told you to get on your way. god help the gundog world if your getting back in to. your just a small fish tho. lovely dog

elaborate please .....so you think that it is justifiable for dogs to be sold for big prices ?as for being a small fish ...im not trying to be anything im not just an honest lad that has morals and high standards and if more people had similar principles there would be a better standard of working dog around today and the lad knows what im about and will be payed back but not in money.

I know of some of the ancestors to this bitch and the parents work away which was exactly what I was looking for in this type of dog.

I have told the lad that I will get the pedigree if I do decide to breed from this bitch but as ive already stated that is if her working ,temprament and physical abilitys are sound enough to justify breeding from her

most gun dog people and to a large extent lurcher/terrier lads will be planning to br££d from a bitch when ever they get her .....way before they have seen how it has turned out ....this bitch will only be bred from if I think she is worth breeding from and me or other mates need a lab pup and as I have already stated they wont be sold but given out ....so dont question my principles as there are not many gundog people can say they would do the same

Edited by MOO