air arms s510

Bought a new 510 last week and im very impressed with it so after having a bit plinking in the garden it was time for a fill up the gun was down to 80 bar. i have decided to go down the stirrip pump route (fx3) and after reading some posts on various sites i didint no weather to phone the paramedics and put them on stand by so as the wife stood by with the oxegen i got started after a bit pumping i checked gauge and was suprised to see it was nearly at 150 bar last few pumps and up to 190bar. didint find it to hard and no sign of any pending heart attacks so well impressed with pump as well.

:hunter: :hunter: :good: : :boxing: :boxing: good:

I agree with you John mate,

I have a FX stage 4 with the gear system.

I pump both my R10 and HW100Kt with it. The 100KT pumps in about 1 minute and the R10 in about 4 minutes.

There is no problem with a pump and i find them better than lugging a cylinder around. I sold my 12 litre cylinder about 1 month ago.

Zini

I agree with you John mate,

I have a FX stage 4 with the gear system.

I pump both my R10 and HW100Kt with it. The 100KT pumps in about 1 minute and the R10 in about 4 minutes.

There is no problem with a pump and i find them better than lugging a cylinder around. I sold my 12 litre cylinder about 1 month ago.

Zini

hi

when i got a new gun a few months ago the thought of getting all the filling equipment and having to get bottles filled and checked put me off getting a pcp so i got a tx200hc but i found it to heavy got talking to a lad and he said pumps wernt that bad so put the tx in part ex at BAR for the 510 and bought a pump both excellent bits of kit and agree much easier carrying pump about than cylinders.