the young hunters Christmas competition.

Guest traceyg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he was 4 and caught it with his teeth, so he drew it out,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sean,,,,,,,,,,you will get sectioned if you post that pic thumbs.gif

sectioned jack ?????? :blink: can that happen twice ????

awesome pics mate........and i mean that.......superb !!!!!!!

atb

sean

Guest traceyg

Right young hunters got the prizes in and they are good 2 books 1 DVD a scope and a balaclava type hunting hat/masc ( I have seen the pic of this and its worth winning :whistling: )Not much competition at the moment so get them in quick :notworthy:

gallery_27016_1522_30169.jpg

^^ there is my photo entry, beggining of this year, on the way to permission, couldent resist, as my mother loves blue-bells, so here is my dog *Ringo* in them ^^ oh yeh forgot to add im 15 :)

Edited by Sexy_Shot

Right young hunters got the prizes in and they are good 2 books 1 DVD a scope and a balaclava type hunting hat/masc ( I have seen the pic of this and its worth winning :whistling: )Not much competition at the moment so get them in quick :notworthy:

c'mon trace glam it up a bit !!!!

it is a hunter green ex SAS balaclava, that i personally stole from Andy McNabb shortly after he nicked my curly wurly.......ha ha that'll teach him to mess with me.

who could resist it now !!!!!!

Guest traceyg

c'mon trace glam it up a bit !!!!

it is a hunter green ex SAS balaclava, that i personally stole from Andy McNabb shortly after he nicked my curly wurly.......ha ha that'll teach him to mess with me.

who could resist it now !!!!!!

OMG its glam allright i have seen it :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: