the young hunters Christmas competition.

Guest traceyg

Guest traceyg

Young hunters Christmas competition.

Thanks to the THL members donating prizes we will be running a Christmas competition. This one is going to be a bit different as I am trying to encourage all young hunters up to the age of sixteen. You can enter a photo or a drawing as long as it has something to do with hunting .If you can bring Christmas into it as well you will stand you a better chance.

For obvious reasons I don’t want any pre-ban photos or drawings anybody doing this will get a ban., As I said under sixteen’s and the young hunter gets to enter ONE drawing and or ONE photo . I will get the people pm'd who have promised prizes and if anybody would like to donate something appropriate that would be good .A list of prizes will be available over the next few days. I will give you until the 8th December to get your entries in good luck T/G

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest traceyg

my donation is still here trace....will pm you some pics later :thumbs:

i may even model it for you :icon_redface:

atb

sean

p.s.....come on young 'uns lets see your entries....don't be shy !!!!!!

I knew this job had some perks :icon_eek: Cant wait for piccys :thumbs:

Guest traceyg

i don't wanna get involved as i'm donating, so count me out, that was just a gesture thumbs.gif good luck all

Yes jack thanks for the prize mate , but that pic should be in the running as well