Out with my FX Verminator today

Hi all,

Here is a rifle update from today 27 Nov 09.

It’s the first day that I’ve been shooting with my new FX Verminator :whistling: .

I took it first into my windless zero range to zero, and then I took it vermin shooting on my permission :boogie: .

Here is some footage taken today on my tripod and camera.

I hope you enjoy the footage and appreciate the accuracy and potential that this little carbine has.

I think that I and the Verminator are going to have a long and happy relationship together nailing vermin.

Believe me when I say this rifle is the dog’s taggers and I recommend them to anyone wanting a silky smooth, accurate hunting rifle.

This is the most pointable rifle that I’ve ever had the pleasure to shoot.

The pictures are from the woody that I shot with pin point accuracy in the brain today, which you will see in the footage, and the Verminator set up ready for some lamping.

Just before someone states the obvious, the lamp goes slightly on the right hand side of the gun when I’m lamping so the laser still works just fine 8)

Here is the link to the footage ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKS732r-FQ4

Zini

Please feel free to leave comments.

post-2627-125934826106_thumb.jpg

post-2627-125934830878_thumb.jpg

Great shooting and an excellent video Zini. More of the same please.

I've been saving up for a HW100KT but the more I see and hear of the FX Verminator, the more I am drawn to it.

Does it come with a silencer already on it? If not is that a Wehrauch silencer you have fitted?

Cheers

Sib

hi zini

somewhere!! around the drawing pin,thats good shooting!! :thumbs:

me tinks you shoud change your user name with darryl {marksman} :laugh:

well impressed,with the shooting and the rifle. :thumbs:

i also have one of the tuffgun finders and there cock on,and the lamp as well good bits of kit.

well done buddy. and good luck for tomorrow

regards

davy

Firstly as always id like to thank the regulars for there kind comments ;)

No Sib the FX Verminator doesn’t come as standard with a silencer friend. It has a male threaded 1/2 UNF end if you unscrew the muzzle weight and so any 1/2 UNF silencer like a Weihrauch, SAK which mine is will fit on there nicely with no adaptors needed.

Without the silencer the gun is loud as 10 elephants far-ings :laugh:

I would defo recommend the FX Verminator to anyone wanting quality mate. Regulars on here know that I don’t comment on rifles I don’t have experience with, but I will say that this rifle is so accurate that i would confidently put it up against any .177 calibre hunting rifle currently on the market today in a shoot off knowing that it would do very well.

Thanks Davy for the support and wishes for tomorrow.

Si

Edited by zini

Mr Wuzzy, dear friend,

I'm afraid today I will be using the FX Verminator :whistling:

It would be rude not to take him out bunny bashing :thumbs:

I hope that your BSA Super 10 is singing sweet tonight mate as i need some new footage for my DVD of them Yorkshire bunnies eating hot lead :victory:

Zini

absolutly gutted about today friend :wallbash: will have to make it up soon as! and then them bunnies are in for it :boxing: on a good note the nice guys at manchester airguns have dug out a quick fill adapter for my s10 and tonight i,ve made a silencer and buddy bottle cover out of a old pair of 95's :boogie: but we will still grab that birthday drink :drink: