new look ultra

Chris it looks sexy and feck mate.

The black wooden stock looks the dogs tadgers mate.

Its good to see that you have now been crossed over to the dark side and now use a laser as a range finder.

Watch your kill rate go up even more than you already kill now mate with that bad boy on.

Someone should quickly snap your hand off and buy it off you once they see the photos mate..

Who ever buys it will be over the moon with its performance too mate. Ive seen what it is caperble of doing in good hands like yours. I just hope who ever buys it does it the same shooting justice as you do mate :clapper:

Si

thanks for your kind remarks fella.

i like it even more now :whistling:

not bothered if it doesn't sell to be honest.

joey has just taken delivery of his s10 today so if its ok with you and he's up for it we can meet up early am and bash some squizzers and bunnies?

my car will either get us there and back or bloody well die trying lol. (good old breakdown cover)

lets me know what you wanna do pal.

regards

Chris :drink:

i must add that this way the ultra looks the doggs in black much better than the tactical stock they sell it in and it feels better :clapper: very nice bit of kit there Chris someones gonna have to try hard to get this off you now :tongue2: you might aswell take it off the for sale section :laugh: