hunting comp new zealand

with the cooler weather now here the hunting competions have started up this is one of our local ones in hamilton,which is an open comp pigs,deer and fish.we have these sort of things every weekend all over the country with good prize money and prize's this comp had four 44mag rifles up for grabs. wanted to get some shots of the rails full of game but the camera batt shit itself before half the animals were weighed in. the final tally was thirty odd deer and about sixty boars the biggest being 118kg and 102kg the hooks on a 99kg went over 3inches with good bases, sorry i could get a shot of the winning pig dam camera

dakanddeer039.jpg

hang on chris mate let me finish the pics first, top photo is loading the rail next two are how they come in on the back of little 4x4 truck to the digger where they looked over by a judge

dakanddeer031.jpg

with the cooler weather now here the hunting competions have started up this is one of our local ones in hamilton,which is an open comp pigs,deer and fish.we have these sort of things every weekend all over the country with good prize money and prize's this comp had four 44mag rifles up for grabs. wanted to get some shots of the rails full of game but the camera batt shit itself before half the animals were weighed in. the final tally was thirty odd deer and about sixty boars the biggest being 118kg and 102kg the hooks on a 99kg went over 3inches with good bases, sorry i could get a shot of the winning pig dam camera

How many comps do you go in for usually Kiwi? The odd one or two or do you follow them round the country? Looks like a great way to get out and see a bit :D

i go to quite a few comps during the year, i enter a few and sometimes help out with the judging, it's good as ya get to catch up on all the gossip and meet guys and girls from allover the country, the comps are huge in regards to keeping the general public on side as hunting like rugby is a big part of being a kiwi, though having 1/4 the population freshly imported don't help matters lol they freak right out. there is at least two comps on most weekends so if ya guys want i will post up some more photo's as the winter comes on.

Guest snatch flcc

Nice pics Kiwi, watch out mate cos Iv already started planning my emigration over there, plan to be there by 2010 at the latest! Im coming back there in december for a month or so to check it out (again!) My other halfs parents have just got residency and we are in our early planning stages but I assure I will be there, Il buy you a beer if we ever meet! lol! :good::good::good: