Airgun BBS

Why Do people Slate sites and their reasons is beyond me.

Try running a site and you WILL Know. :gunsmilie:

Have you ever read a thread on here stating some of the petty reasons why folk have been booted?

Believe it or not this isn't the first thread posted here on the subject, and won't be the last.

Why Do people Slate sites and their reasons is beyond me.

Try running a site and you WILL Know. :gunsmilie:

I DO run my own site, for my other passion..... modified and performance cars, and have 1300+ members!!

In my opinion a PUBLIC forum is as it is designed for....the PUBLIC

People can post what they want when they want. Obviously not all people are going to agree on all subjects so take it as it comes or don't read it!!

I'm sure others share the same view

Darryl

Edited by Marksman

I've been a member of on there for a long time (years).

I recieved a three month ban for mentioning what I would do (In very graphic detail mind you) to Gary Glitter.

Well I say it was that, it could have been the joke I made about the French in Afghanistan :whistling:

They never actually told me why I got the ban, but it didnt stop me from going on WHILE the ban was in place.

And yes I did use my own username and password (that pissed off the mods big time) and they never did figure out how I did it :boogie:

The club I am the secretary of started life on the BBS, but we are rapidly outgrowing it and have our own website, mechandise and forums now :) and we hold an annual live comp in Coventry.

I do still call in, to keep up with some of the good guy's on there, but my visits are few and far between now.

Phantom

hi Darryl

join the club!!

i was banned for the very same reason,a 90 day ban,and have just been allowed back on. but as every one else i only go on to look at the fore sale section and put up the odd post on hunting,but no pic's. i find it a very clicky place to be! your not missing much except a bargain now and then!

regards

davy