Airgun BBS

Hi guys....

I don't know how many of you are members of it but I'd just thought I'd share a message I got today from them when I tried to login.

You have been banned for the following reason:

Don't comment of sale prices again

Date the ban will be lifted: 18-01-2010, 07:00 PM

All I did was comment on a guys post who was selling something merely stating his advertisement wasn't very clear as to what he was selling and you could get it cheaper elsewhere.....

He has since amended his post and nothing more has been said....

Now forgive me for being ignorant, but is that just petty or what??

Darryl

Edited by Marksman

i,m on there but only to sell stuff seems to go better on there but they are very petty with the excuse they are the most watched forum by anti,s sometimes i browse there just to read the bickering that goes on between fellow airgunners :clapper: but second that stealthy :feck: em ! mainly ft shooters anyway :drink::laugh:

I think there all a bunch of snobs on there. a few months ago i had a accuracy issues with my raider 10 and seeing that a good 100 members own one and say so in there signatures i had no repleys to the post and all the shit posts about airgun world and other magazines have well over 100 repleys i even had a fw repleys of here from some helpfull members. also with the issue of snobs i notice that no one with under 1000 posts seems to get a decent treatment and are all treated like noobs. so in short i just say airgun bbs feck off :bye:

Richard

i tried to join them at one point as i always heard about the site. i put in a application or whatveer its called but it never worked. is it normal for when you go on there not to be able to see anything. i mean do you have to be a member to view the posts etc cos i cant see anything when i go on there? maybe they banned me without me even going on there!? sounds like im not missing anything but a load of C*%Ts anyway : )