Birds Of Prey Photographs

leedavis

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers matie, none of them my birds, pics Ive taken here and there, the falcon is captive bred belonging to a friend..

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some more work

post-37951-125962292883_thumb.jpg

post-37951-125962290062_thumb.jpg

post-37951-125962295708_thumb.jpg

Hi

Just an update the black headed gull image has gone national today showing in the sun, the daily mail, daily express, daily mirror, daily record.

Offer still stands to birds of prey.

thanks

Lee If I buy another spar this year you'll still be welcome to get some shots if you want.

met a guy a few years back that took his perigrine out with a Jack Russell terrier he would throw the bird up and it would fly from tree to tree watching the terrier, waiting for it to flush the pheasants up, then bang away with them.

:icon_eek: a peregrine??????? :no:

Seems you don't believe me farlap, My son bought me a gift for a birthday and it was a day at a Perthshire falconry centre, I told the guy who was taking the course about the Peregrine and he shot me down in flames,when I told him the boy's name with the falcon, it turned out that he had taught him, I told him to phone him if he doubted me.

The boy stayed on the outskirts of Dundee, he owned different types of birds of prey, He offered me a day out with an eagle on hares but I never took him up on his offer as hares was my game in those days and it went against the grain.

Dell, I know the difference between a hawk and a falcon, I suppose you could compare it to using a Deerhound x for rabbits, atb WGH