HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Thank you gentlemen :thumbs:

37 today and looking 47 :censored: .

Got to pick up my new birthday present today from Gilsan Sports in Richmond North Yorkshire.

Ive treated myself to a brand new FX Verminator in .177 calibre with a Nikko Stirlin 4-16x44 AO mil dot scope :victory:

This baby will become the new stable mate to my other baby, my BSA R10 :whistling:

The R10 is going to become my daytime combo and the Verminator is to become my lamping combo.

Zini.

37 today and looking 47 :censored: .

Got to pick up my new birthday present today from Gilsan Sports in Richmond North Yorkshire.

Ive treated myself to a brand new FX Verminator in .177 calibre with a Nikko Stirlin 4-16x44 AO mil dot scope :victory:

This baby will become the new stable mate to my other baby, my BSA R10 :whistling:

The R10 is going to become my daytime combo and the Verminator is to become my lamping combo.

Zini.

Here's me thinking you don't look a day over 50 :icon_eek:

:tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

Happy birthday buddy :clapper:

Thats a very sweet prezzie you gave yourself, I must have a play when we meet upnext year :thumbs:

:drinks:

Phantom

And a very happy birthday from me there friend! :boogie: i hope you have many more, and i cant even begin to tell everyone on here what a top bloke this man is :toast: his kind make it an absolute pleasure to be part of the hunting community :clapper: we will have to go for a belated drink next time i,m up :drink: hope you enjoy the rest of your day! and your vermi! :gunsmilie: