Sign in to follow this  
pockets

ERIDGE COUNTRY FAIR TUNBRIDGE WELLS

ERIDGE FAIR TUNBRIDGE WELLS KENT,

Its normally ok,worth a visit :D  :D

Are you sure? :o:lol: I thought it was absolute shite last year, their adverts make it out to be some great event. I thought the 12-15 stalls & Main Ring events were abysmal.

They have the Terrier events advertised as being organised by the F&MWTC Kent area.I spoke to their rep he knows nothing about it could be a recipe for disaster :)

:haha: WELL IVE GOT SOME FREE TICKETS SO ILL AVE A GO AN SEE WHAT ITS LIKE,GIVE YOU A REPORT MONDAY :whistle:

Their terrier show was hilarious last year. Some old bird won near on every class as she had a transit full of every type of terrier you could think of. On the whole, it was shite.

What made it for me last year was seeing the childlike glee on Cupids face when the fire engine started doing wheelies... :D

What made it for me last year was seeing the childlike glee on Cupids face when the fire engine started doing wheelies... :D

I wasn't the one that queued up so i could sit in the cab & blow it's horn & ring the siren though was i :p If only i had taken a pic of you playing at being a fireman :D

:blink: Not even the f**king fire engine this year about half the amount of stalls!

But i got a best in class for the black dog :aggressive:

I was wiping the 12g down and putting it away when the mongrel raced off after a squirrel between one of the sheds. Nell was close behind and was marking a load of plastic tubes. I picked these up, one by one and shook them and to my mind, there was nowt there. These were 15 metres long and there was f**k all in them. But the bitch was going crackers.....so I kept on...........

1e5545b4.jpg

She kept marking the same one though so I persevered and we got dividends!

b007.jpg

c3dd2792.jpg

went there today with terriers not great show but sumthing to do supose, hey STABS just red your post on detlin lmfao, sunflower oil, a must :yahoo: and me dogs had a tear up for a change is it a ginger thing :D