A reasonable price to ask for a qb78

Hey Paddy,

The regulars on here wont bring you down for shooting a Chinease gun friend. Where all here to help and give sound advice where we can friend.

To tell you the truth friend in about 1997 when i was serving in Bosnia i took a SMK Custom Lion with me. I dont even know if they still import them from China anymore and sell them.

That rifle was made in mass production factories and was sold in their thousands, but it accounted for more vermin in my camp than you could ever imagine mate. As long as i kept my shooting to 25 metres max i was fine.

It never failed to work and as a favour to a friend i met over there i left it to him as a present. I wonder what its doing now?

Well its guns like that that learn us to shoot straight and give us fond memories.

Zini

hi paddyt

as you know i had one of these for my boy,i recently sold it to a RFD for £70.00

but me tinks that you will get a bit more for a c02 private! sale.

he now has it up for £ 120.00 second hand

did you tune it up to 12ft/lb or is it still 600ft/lbs limit? as this will depend on price

by the way i have taken bunnys with it @35yds head shots a good little all rounder! :thumbs:

regards

davy