Where Is Your Mark Going?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Where Is Your Mark Going?

• Liberal Democrat
    • Labour
    • Conservative
    • Other

Guest Geordie

I will be voting conservative,for the simple reason that they have shown an interest in overturning the hunt ban. Whether they will or not remains to be seen.

Ive never voted Tory in my life,always voted labour until recently when i havent voted at all.

They are all a shower of shite,and if the Tories get in i understand that i will probably lose some of my benefits,but im prepared to put up with that.

Guest LEARNER

I hav,nt voted for labour for years, i come from a family that were all die hard labour supporters, and if alive would be today, i will be voting conservative , which i have done for years ,and not ashamed to admit it, i knew the way labour was going years ago, if anyone voted for labour in the last few years , you deserve what you have now reaped.

Guest baldie

The only party to vote for, if you want the right to hunt with dogs back, is the tories, or possibly plaid cymru[ if your welsh], whoever is voting labour on here, is on the wrong type of site, your b*****d party, will be the death of fieldsports in this country, you should be ashamed of yourself, and by the way, i,m from a mining family from barnsley, and im voting tory, i think that says it all.

The only party to vote for, if you want the right to hunt with dogs back, is the tories, or possibly plaid cymru[ if your welsh], whoever is voting labour on here, is on the wrong type of site, your b*****d party, will be the death of fieldsports in this country, you should be ashamed of yourself, and by the way, i,m from a mining family from barnsley, and im voting tory, i think that says it all.

Someone's probably taking the piss with the Labour vote... Either that or one of these anti intelligence gathers! :lol:

Lucky, sorted your contribution so you don't need lose the plot ;)

Someone's probably taking the piss with the Labour vote... Either that or one of these anti intelligence gathers! :lol:

Lucky, sorted your contribution so you don't need lose the plot ;)

thanks ;)