fixing

Guest Ash

I was asked to fix a top of a stick for a chap it had gone green out in a shed and he wanted to put it on a stick so i had the antlers i had shot last season at vimmys to fix and so i thought ill make a start.

This was the antlers before i started not bad you might say but these are going up in the house and not on the shed wall so ill make as goos a job as i can might stop the wife moaning. :D

I started off and done the right antler first it is betr to leave on and vegi mater that is still on the antlers unless they have green mould then it is beter to remove using bleach as i did with the stick top in pic one.

THEN JUST MADE SURE THAT THE ANTLERS WERE WELL COVER AND THAT THE TOPS HAD BEEN WIPED CLEAN AS THAT IS WHAT MAKES DEER ANTLERS STAND OUT THE SMALL STICK TOP IS LIGHT AND WOULD NEED A FEW MORE COATS BUT THE CHAP WANTED IT THAT COLOUR SO I LEFT IT PS THATS A THISTLE ON TOP :D IT WAS MENT TO BE KEPT CLEEN