Charging deben battery packs

just been out and bought myself a early crimbo pressie, brand new lightforce striker, deben 12v 20ah shoulder battery pack and red filter, all with 12 month guarantee, happy days, bring on the rabbits LOL

John i've never had much confidence in the deben battery chargers, i bought one offline that chargers the lead acid battery packs, it will charge 2,6,12,&24volt batteries and it has indicator lights on it to let you know when it's charged.Cost me about £15.00 delivered. You can also leave it charging all the time as it only trickle charges as and when it needs topping up..

I wouldn't want to be walking far with the 20amp battery pack mate, i've just bought a lithium 10amp and i don't know how i've managed without one before. You don't know your carrying it at all...

hiya mally,where did you get your new battery from,and if poss,how much,cheers, ian

Edited by ace32

just been out and bought myself a early crimbo pressie, brand new lightforce striker, deben 12v 20ah shoulder battery pack and red filter, all with 12 month guarantee, happy days, bring on the rabbits LOL

John i've never had much confidence in the deben battery chargers, i bought one offline that chargers the lead acid battery packs, it will charge 2,6,12,&24volt batteries and it has indicator lights on it to let you know when it's charged.Cost me about £15.00 delivered. You can also leave it charging all the time as it only trickle charges as and when it needs topping up..

I wouldn't want to be walking far with the 20amp battery pack mate, i've just bought a lithium 10amp and i don't know how i've managed without one before. You don't know your carrying it at all...

hiya mally,where did you get your new battery from,and if poss,how much,cheers, ian

My mate picked it me up from his local gunshop near stamford. I got a lightforce striker, a tracer lithuim ion 10amp battery pack and a red filter for £210

• 2 months later...