new gun

hi guys im after a bit of advice, im looking to get a air rifle for my 9 yr old son for xmas.

ive been looking at the new range of webley guns for just over £110. as any one used these,

and are they suitable for knocking over a rabbit. the guy in the gun shop said they are a full

power air rifle. the make and type of gun is dictated by cost, or are there any other guns in that price range which are better cheers terry.....

hi guys im after a bit of advice, im looking to get a air rifle for my 9 yr old son for xmas.

ive been looking at the new range of webley guns for just over £110. as any one used these,

and are they suitable for knocking over a rabbit. the guy in the gun shop said they are a full

power air rifle. the make and type of gun is dictated by cost, or are there any other guns in that price range which are better cheers terry.....

Seeming your from the valleys i asume you have been going to neath gun shop, that guy just talks a load of shit just to sell you what he wants you to buy. Try keens in breacon there much better. also i recomend the cometa range of guns cheap, powerfull and accurate

Richard

Seeming your from the valleys i asume you have been going to neath gun shop, that guy just talks a load of shit just to sell you what he wants you to buy. Try keens in breacon there much better. also i recomend the cometa range of guns cheap, powerfull and accurate

Richard

tried them both raiderboy, very little in the way of second hand guns.

guy in neath had a hw35 with scope but way to heavy,and nothing in keens

second hand for that price atb terry...

i agree a supersport would be a winner. i would have one to sell you as i bought a second off a chap on another forum, turned out the barrel was bent! didnt get a refund totally gutted. they do pop up for sale quite often though. great little gun was my first. all the best tom

Hi guys i got a gun add it off a local lad its an smk 20m came with scope, silencer,sling,and bag.

it seems a nice gun, so done a bit of research on the www and some of the reviews were the gun is shite.

and there were quite a few who are singing they praises, even some who own Hws couldnt fault them.

i aint makeing no judgement till its been tested. i dont know what the power is, its only a couple of

months old so it hasnt been tampered with. what would you recomend as a replacement spring to up the power,

or is there a tuning kit you can buy for these guns.

Edited by terry taff