jade is out of a halfx bitch called snatch and a deerhoundgreyhoundxbullgreyhound dog called alf and both of these are 1st class workers so is jade and josh the father and hes out of golly so i dont need 2 tell u how good he is every1 knows golly and nell is mother and shes another top class bitch u wont get much better bred pups than these ive bred these 4 my own use so i wouldnt breed from these dogs if i didnt think these pups wouldnt make top class dogs! and il try and get pics of the dog so if [NO TEXT TALK] intrested give me a ring no time wasters please happy hunting!!!!!!!

sorry mate gorra do this,golly how good he is your having a laugh ffs.good at what listening nope,jumping nope,running nope,behaving nope,get yah head from up your arse same as robsha.you know who i am i tell you golly is nothing but a sheep killer,and thats it if you want a dog like tha buy a pitt bull illegal they are but thats all wolly is ooooopppss soz lol golly.robsha you know where i am 2 il talk to either of you il be there when or if you come up nite.and as for YOU and DEAN 29 weeks ago you hadnt talked for 6 mnths whats happening you ARSEHOLES. Edited by Johnny Vegas 1

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jade is out of a halfx bitch called snatch and a deerhoundgreyhoundxbullgreyhound dog called alf and both of these are 1st class workers so is jade and josh the father and hes out of golly so i dont need 2 tell u how good he is every1 knows golly and nell is mother and shes another top class bitch u wont get much better bred pups than these ive bred these 4 my own use so i wouldnt breed from these dogs if i didnt think these pups wouldnt make top class dogs! and il try and get pics of the dog so if [NO TEXT TALK] intrested give me a ring no time wasters please happy hunting!!!!!!!

sorry mate gorra do this,golly how good he is your having a laugh ffs.good at what listening nope,jumping nope,running nope,behaving nope,get yah head from up your arse same as robsha.you know who i am i tell you golly is nothing but a sheep killer,and thats it if you want a dog like tha buy a pitt bull illegal they are but thats all wolly is ooooopppss soz lol golly.robsha you know where i am 2 il talk to either of you il be there when or if you come up nite.and as for YOU and DEAN 29 weeks ago you hadnt talked for 6 mnths whats happening you ARSEHOLES.

good at killing though and yeah he does jump and ive never had a problem with his recall the only problem ive had with him is pulling him of stuff i couldnt give a f**k if he kills sheep were i live there isnt any and if we do come across any im parshal 2 a nice bit ov lamb on a sunday espesially when its fresh from the night before prick

Edited by NICOLA

sorry mate gorra do this,golly how good he is your having a laugh ffs.good at what listening nope,jumping nope,running nope,behaving nope,get yah head from up your arse same as robsha.you know who i am i tell you golly is nothing but a sheep killer,and thats it if you want a dog like tha buy a pitt bull illegal they are but thats all wolly is ooooopppss soz lol golly.robsha you know where i am 2 il talk to either of you il be there when or if you come up nite.and as for YOU and DEAN 29 weeks ago you hadnt talked for 6 mnths whats happening you ARSEHOLES.

Honestly some people can be so pathetic that you forget just how old they are! Well said NICOLA, cant beat a nice bit of lamb... especially when its for nothing! Its terrible when you cant even put a few puppies online without people dragging themselves out from under their rocks to have a go over something that doesnt even concern them. Im sure a few of the so called men on this site are turing into right bitches....

lol had a can have you? lol, its none of your business who i talk to, and for your information its been 12 months not 6. And tell themayor to shut his f**king face, he's never had a good dog in his life. And as for you... considering you hate bull crosses you buy enough of them. lol. And F**king grow up. :feck:

Edited by dean 29

truthfully now when was the last time you seen that dog work

truthfully now when was the last time you seen that dog work

you stick to your whippet geryhounds . rabbiting men lol :boxing:

bloody love it here lol,oi dean have 1 back u bugger :feck: and as for you mayor dean hit the nail on the head.only thing he didnt mention was the bitch you never had a good 1 of them either :whistling:but on a serious note now,even tho the pups are from a long line of sheep killers.eg GOLLY lol gutted to hear that they all died today,all the hard work for nothing.

bloody love it here lol,oi dean have 1 back u bugger :feck: and as for you mayor dean hit the nail on the head.only thing he didnt mention was the bitch you never had a good 1 of them either :whistling:but on a serious note now,even tho the pups are from a long line of sheep killers.eg GOLLY lol gutted to hear that they all died today,all the hard work for nothing.

shame it at to happen but if people were truthfull in the first place it wouldnt ov had to happen but fair play to the lad if he has ptts

have you got to mention sheep killers all the time what about your cow killers that dont matter tho coming lamping in the morning il pick you up at 10 oclock [bANNED TEXT] its nice and light il even give you my night vision thing so its even lighter

you love cows dont yah i only got a cow killer to protect you buddy lol,and as for gyp aye she is a good un.and as for scared of the dark ffs i told you before,i aint afraid of the dark its whats in it.

shame it at to happen but if people were truthfull in the first place it wouldnt ov had to happen but fair play to the lad if he has ptts

gutted for him to be honest but i just dont like dogs that kill anything,and i dont care what you say golly would kill a kid so to me in a way its a blessing.these dogs in the wrong hands give people like me a bad name,because kids around here got pups out of the lines these dogs are bred from,and they have no control over them what ever and you know your self without the work they are lethal.sad to say but in a way im glad because theywould have been sold to anyone with £150,