HAVE PEOPLE JUST NOT GOT THE GUTS TO DO WHATS RIGHT AND PUT A DOG DOWN IF ITS NO GOOD OR IS A QUICK BUCK MORE IMPORTANT? :thumbdown:

Why put it down if its no use, how is that the right thing? Its not the dogs fault, its the idiots who run them too young or too hard at that age. Why not find it a pet home, or give it a good couple of months off? I dont agree that a useless worker should be sold on as a worker incase it lands up with someone like you and its shot just because its not up to scratch. From whats written on this thread Robsha was told the score honestly by Turk, he should never have cashed in on a stud fee or sold it on as a worker.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF YOU PASS IT ON CAN YOU REALLY BE SURE WHAT KIND OF LIFE IT WILL HAVE UNLESS IT GOS TO SOMEONE YOU KNOW AN TRUST? PTS IS BETTER THAN A SHIT LIFE. IF A DOGS NOT EVEN ANY GOOD ON RABBITS THERES NOT MUCH HOPE FOR IT MATE NO OFFENCE MEANT BY THIS JUST WHAT I THINK

IF YOU PASS IT ON CAN YOU REALLY BE SURE WHAT KIND OF LIFE IT WILL HAVE UNLESS IT GOS TO SOMEONE YOU KNOW AN TRUST? PTS IS BETTER THAN A SHIT LIFE. IF A DOGS NOT EVEN ANY GOOD ON RABBITS THERES NOT MUCH HOPE FOR IT MATE NO OFFENCE MEANT BY THIS JUST WHAT I THINK

I can see what your saying mate, but i blame the fecking idiots who ruined it in the first place. Some people treat them as tools but they are still dogs at the end of the day, doesnt deserve to die because of some idiot who hasnt got a clue about dogs. If it doesnt do the job, then it shouldnt be passed on as a worker, should be rehomed as a pet. Some people think more of a quick earner than of the people their ripping off and the dogs welfare.

i now robsha from years ago he looks after his dogs and tells the truth always told me the truth what he said theyed do they done i was only taking the mick out him on the first1 i rote bot then again iv only ever eard about the dog called buster and the bitch he had there called fern thas how long ago iv spoken to him i dont now if either dog are still a live and he had a pup there with a broken toe cant remember his name but its like every thing else when people make a name in the dog world theres always going to be some 1 else to cut them down just because his dog are doing good for him so rob ignore them ana take care atb richie

i now robsha from years ago he looks after his dogs and tells the truth always told me the truth what he said theyed do they done i was only taking the mick out him on the first1 i rote bot then again iv only ever eard about the dog called buster and the bitch he had there called fern thas how long ago iv spoken to him i dont now if either dog are still a live and he had a pup there with a broken toe cant remember his name but its like every thing else when people make a name in the dog world theres always going to be some 1 else to cut them down just because his dog are doing good for him so rob ignore them ana take care atb richie

What about the many other dogs he's bought cheap and sold on at a high price, guaranteed even though he wouldnt have had them long enough to know. This mans just a Puppy peddling, Dog Dealer. Type in ROBSHA and see how many dogs he's had for sale or is trying to buy to sell on. He's always in the for sale section. Yes he's got a name... he used to be a good boy with the lurchers, but now he's just nothing but a dog dealer. Dont want to ruin this boys thread much more... their cracking pups, nice bitch just a shame about the dog.

I was just asked by a mate(chrisbullx) to put few pics of couple pups he had left for sale on here not to start an argument or everyone to start bitching, i have seen Jade(the dam), Gyp(sis to dam), Bob(bro to dam) all work on a variety of quarry and are very game dogs they are four years old and have been worked regulaly and havent failed and id be happy to own any one of them, i know the sire and dam to jade the grandparents to these pups and they are both very good dogs aswell, he bred the pups for himself and friends and has a few spare due to messers and timewasters, i dont know nothing about ROBSHA or the sire josh just that he is son of golly but by looking at the pic he has definatly seen some work, you would have to speak to the man himself to find out more

Edited by BobHope

just to reply to this thread i said i owned the dog when he was fourteen months old and he was starting ok i gave him to turk at about 17mnths old as a favour he ran him on from there and he apparently spewed the dog was to be pts but as far as i know robsha wanted to take a chance on it turk told him what was wrong with the dog when he bought it as for the idiot that says how can it be a jibber with so many marks on its face they could be from getting bit once doesnt mean the dog worked well plus the marks show up worse on black dogs it doesnt mean a thing! the lads that say robsha is a dog deale and puppy peddler it makes u wonder about him as the last time i spoke to him he said that josh was goin no were because it was a good dog but obviously someones been ripped off may i also add that when i got the dog he was a nervous wreck wouldnt jump or go anywere near anyone he took alot of work by myself to bring him round to trust anyone was quite sad to see a strong bull cross such a wreck!

Edited by NICOLA

Ive seen Jade going many a time.... shes a really fast, hard bitch and could catch a fox for fun single handed(preban of course) among other things. She's a very good bitch from good working lines, wether or not the sire have jibbed or spewed or whatever you call it, the Dam is still a top class bitch so are the grandparents... so your definately halfway there. All the best with the sale mate.

just to reply to this thread i said i owned the dog when he was fourteen months old and he was starting ok i gave him to turk at about 17mnths old as a favour he ran him on from there and he apparently spewed the dog was to be pts but as far as i know robsha wanted to take a chance on it turk told him what was wrong with the dog when he bought it as for the idiot that says how can it be a jibber with so many marks on its face they could be from getting bit once doesnt mean the dog worked well plus the marks show up worse on black dogs it doesnt mean a thing! the lads that say robsha is a dog deale and puppy peddler it makes u wonder about him as the last time i spoke to him he said that josh was goin no were because it was a good dog but obviously someones been ripped off may i also add that when i got the dog he was a nervous wreck wouldnt jump or go anywere near anyone he took alot of work by myself to bring him round to trust anyone was quite sad to see a strong bull cross such a wreck!

i aint bein funny dont want argue but u seen that dog go at 14months old u cant have much of a clue judging a dog witch hasnt even matured that dog is flying now a killing machine cause u got golly now u think your a top hunter robsha bred and started that dog off and turk made that dog not u i know these pups will make crackers in the right hands not with people who enter them 2 young

Ive seen Jade going many a time.... shes a really fast, hard bitch and could catch a fox for fun single handed(preban of course) among other things. She's a very good bitch from good working lines, wether or not the sire have jibbed or spewed or whatever you call it, the Dam is still a top class bitch so are the grandparents... so your definately halfway there. All the best with the sale mate.

cheers dean mate me and this man done a lot of lamping 2gether and he is true hunter and knows wat hes talkin about and he started golly with is full bro archie and he still got the 1/2 bro paddy whos as good as any dog well up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and buster the sire 2 all these dogs was a top class dog aswel

Just because the sire didnt turn out right, and it doesnt sound like he had it good from what Nicola has said the poor bugger, doesnt mean than these puppies wont be good workers, they are what you make them. Time, patience and effort is all that is needed. Sounds like you tried with him NICOLA, I just hope that whoever has him now has the patience he needs, who knows with a bit of a break from it all maybe he will turn out half decent worker. He comes from a cracking line.

put a few things straight here i lent golly to nicola. a mate of mine had josh off me when he was 5 months old diddent have no time to put in to him so nicola bought him nic was doing ok with the dog so i said to nicola he can have golly and he would give me josh a younger dog as it wouldent be fair to golly to be out every night thats what we done josh was doing very well for me and he can catch rabbits no probs he can track on for a big dog then one night i was out with him he diddent peform how he should of i told rob this but all he wanted the dog for deer :whistling: tracking of course as the dog was sound for that and then the dog had a nice rest and since then the dogs been flat out i know a guy off here who knows the guy who got the dog now and he said hes shit hot so i would say i judged it to soon if i took to the dog i would of give him another chance but i couldent take to him because he was a utter nightmare on the lead for pulling i tryd everything to stop him but it wouldent work and he was a nightmare around all livestock and thats no good to me

i aint bein funny dont want argue but u seen that dog go at 14months old u cant have much of a clue judging a dog witch hasnt even matured that dog is flying now a killing machine cause u got golly now u think your a top hunter robsha bred and started that dog off and turk made that dog not u i know these pups will make crackers in the right hands not with people who enter them 2 young

i didnt judge the dog at 14month old if u read the post properly the dog was doing the job when i had him and spewed when turk had him not when i did and if the dog was as good as what your saying y did robsha sell it he just another one that doubles his dogs up and a peddler from what im told and as for thinking im a top hunter koz i got golly what planet u on golly is retired now so y would i think im a top hunter with a retired dog and y breed of 2 yr old dog any way