• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought i would just put this on here lads if u want 2 see previous litter i bred before have a look at the chocolate dog(murphy) and the chocolate brindle dog(flin) on dean29s profile and the black dog(troy) on taffybulls profile me and dean29 bred these 2years ago and they all turn out 2 be true workers so u can see i dont breed rubbish!!!!!!!!!!happy hunting!!!!!

i thought i would just put this on here lads if u want 2 see previous litter i bred before have a look at the chocolate dog(murphy) and the chocolate brindle dog(flin) on dean29s profile and the black dog(troy) on taffybulls profile me and dean29 bred these 2years ago and they all turn out 2 be true workers so u can see i dont breed rubbish!!!!!!!!!!happy hunting!!!!!

i bred, you bought her off me in pup because i didnt think she'd been mated, and the deal was that you'd give me a pup back if she was. So i bred them. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! lol.

jade is out of a halfx bitch called snatch and a deerhoundgreyhoundxbullgreyhound dog called alf and both of these are 1st class workers so is jade and josh the father and hes out of golly so i dont need 2 tell u how good he is every1 knows golly and nell is mother and shes another top class bitch u wont get much better bred pups than these ive bred these 4 my own use so i wouldnt breed from these dogs if i didnt think these pups wouldnt make top class dogs! and il try and get pics of the dog so if [NO TEXT TALK] intrested give me a ring no time wasters please happy hunting!!!!!!!

is snatch from carmarthen?

if u want 2 see the sire to the pups go on robshas profile

Was interested, nothing against you mate but ive heard nothing but bad comments about ROBSHA. He's a bit of a puppy peddling dog dealer who's more than happy to sell you a spewer and tell you it does the job. He passes a lot of rubbish about an i heard a lot of bad things about that dog Josh. Dont want to cause arguments its just what A LOT of boys in your area have to say about him and his dogs. I dont really want anything out of any of the dogs he's got the stories ive heard.

if u want 2 see the sire to the pups go on robshas profile

Was interested, nothing against you mate but ive heard nothing but bad comments about ROBSHA. He's a bit of a puppy peddling dog dealer who's more than happy to sell you a spewer and tell you it does the job. He passes a lot of rubbish about an i heard a lot of bad things about that dog Josh. Dont want to cause arguments its just what A LOT of boys in your area have to say about him and his dogs. I dont really want anything out of any of the dogs he's got the stories ive heard.

seen these pups they are cracking pups :thumbs:

to be honest with you i owned josh when he was fourteen months old i started him and he was coming on well doin the job and looked promising i then gave him to turk as a favour and the last i heard turk sold him to robsha as he spewed from what im told turk told robsha the crack with josh and robsha still wanted to take him on the dog was only a young dog and maybe just had an off night with turk but turk pushes his dogs and likes to test them to the limit so perhaps thats what turk didnt like with josh? josh is bread out of real good stuff we have the brother to him up here and hes some dog but as you know you can put good stuff to good stuff and still get a bad one thats just how it works i wish people would be more straight then there would be less shit about

Guest fence_hopper

is josh robsha black dog? if so why the focks it so marked up if it was a jacker. you cant say anything about a dog at 14 months old even if it did jack dont make it a jacker it was a young dog ffs like a bunch of old women at the bingo in here :doh:

fence hopper you ae 100% [bANNED TEXT] there like most idiots on here they think cos the dog 9 month old and does 3 foxes the first month its out they think its the bollux then they just fox after fox then when the dogs 14 months old it gets sick of it then they sell it as a rabbiting dog or other people call it a jacker you cant say any thing at 14 months

to be honest with you i owned josh when he was fourteen months old i started him and he was coming on well doin the job and looked promising i then gave him to turk as a favour and the last i heard turk sold him to robsha as he spewed from what im told turk told robsha the crack with josh and robsha still wanted to take him on the dog was only a young dog and maybe just had an off night with turk but turk pushes his dogs and likes to test them to the limit so perhaps thats what turk didnt like with josh? josh is bread out of real good stuff we have the brother to him up here and hes some dog but as you know you can put good stuff to good stuff and still get a bad one thats just how it works i wish people would be more straight then there would be less shit about

from what ive been told by one of Robsha's mates that he goes lamping with a lot, the dogs just running alongside stuff an barking at stuff that bites back, i heard he's only good for rabbits and he's not very good at those. Couldnt been that clever, Robsha has sold him on for good money as a guaranteed dog (again). Why pass jibbers about claiming their something their not. From what ive been told, he does this a lot. Dont know him myself but ive never heard anyone have a good word to say about him. Feel sorry for the boy that bred from it, persuaded by Robsha that he's a good dog. Not saying the pups wont be good but feel sorry for you mate. Also feel sorry for whoever bought Josh now.