Sign in to follow this  
kev1986

best lamp for air rifle

i am after getting a lamp for my air rifle but not to sure on what to go for as there loads about but they all seem a bit over kill as i not goin to be shooting much after 40 yds so why have a 250m beam which will scare the bunnys for miles any ideas lads and prices would b great also if anybody got a second hand laml gis a shout

chees

kev

I got last week LED LENSER P6 SPEED FOCUS TORCH cost £37 Brand new.Briliant for shooting up to 70 yards small torch about 5 inches but it does the job fine.It runs about two hours and only needs 2xAA www.Glowgadgets.co.uk

post-40187-1258298722_thumb.jpg

Edited by webby86

i am after getting a lamp for my air rifle but not to sure on what to go for as there loads about but they all seem a bit over kill as i not goin to be shooting much after 40 yds so why have a 250m beam which will scare the bunnys for miles any ideas lads and prices would b great also if anybody got a second hand laml gis a shout

chees

kev

Get this 40 yards out of your head.

Deben Tracer Mini Pro(250 yards) Put a red filter on it and you are down to 60 yards, it also has a dimmer so you will not scare bunnies miles away, but you can also scan the distance for the next quarry if you want!

Put a red filter on the lower power units and you will just about see the end of your barrel!

In addition it will still be useful if you ever get a rimfire!

I have Mini Pro and Max Pro, they are not the best quality in the world but you get a complete kit, and my Mini is 9 years old and still going strong!

Check the web for best deals but here is a start..

http://www.uttings.com/

Edited by Deker

hi

i am looking for a lamp as well not to big and not to small willing to pay good price for good product

granda has got one for sale for £25 good condition but dnt fit my rifle we are currantly sellin rifles and gadetts in co.durham we have BSA ultra brand new and a full collection of smk's

These is only 1 worth having , unless you running dogs. clueson 2(small light/powerful & perfect) use a Roo,(better than l/f) for dog running they will give you 2m c/p.

any deben tracer scopes will do the trick ..i use the 6v mini atom with one of maplins 6v 10amp batteries and i havnt run out of light in one night yet..