Sign in to follow this  
Smudge

Pine Martins

Was out deerstalking with a fella on tuesday evening up near penrith and saw a flashing glimps of a pine martin running across the road. Has anyone else seen them about?

Smudge

Was out deerstalking with a fella on tuesday evening up near penrith and saw a flashing glimps of a pine martin running across the road. Has anyone else seen them about?

Smudge

A mate of mine reckoned that his dogs treed one in Delamere Forest in Cheshire. I've never seen one but I'm inclined to believe him as he knows his stuff.

Guest what a flight

Got permission bordering all sides of the forest,never seen anything like that,unless theyv'e released them in there latley,he could be pulling your pisser :ph34r:

W A F........

Guest Dave

There has been reported sightings in the Northalerton area whare they were previously thought not to exist so they have moved in always been there or been introduced by non official program.

I have never seen one in the wild but seen them at a park up at aviemore, even in the cage they were verry secrative.

Dave

Guest nastybilly

ah was lucky enough to see one, i was sitting in a high seat once, and one passed below me sniffin about and checkin in all the wee nooks and cranys.

Mate of mine told me he’d clocked one in Barrowdale valley (Nr Keswick) a few years back after he spent the night kipping in a bus stop, all I’ve ever seen up there is Red squirrels…loads of big red mushies… & little green men… in that order! :icon_eek:

Guest LEARNER

found one dead in a keepers snare back of carrbridge scotland some years back, then a few days later , saw one going into the wood nearby, do not know if they were a mating pair or what, but thats the only sightings i,ve had , still a experiance to remember tho.

Guest Ash

Yep we got them in our own wood and they seem to be doing fine the keeper who has a grouse moor next door will do them in if he gets chance lol but hey LIVE AND LET DIE. :diablo: