I have just read the local paper [rotherham advertiser] wer a young boy was walking his lurcher dog and car believed to be a black vauxall vectra pulled up and a man wearing a camaflage trousers and wearing a black top and spoke with an ireish accent and had short dark hair jumped out and shoved the young lad up against the wall and snatched his dog off him and bundeld it into the car that was being drove by a man who had curly hair and was wearing glasses they drove towards oldcoats on the blyth road any info contact pc karen whitehead on 01709 832280. The scum who did this need sorting asap.censored.gifwallbash.gif

If people go on the rotherham advertiser site the full story is on their and i picture of the dog or if some one could put the link up as i havent got a clue how to.I am shakeing with anger as i write thiscensored.gif

f*king wan*ers hope they get whats cumming to then and a bit more!!!! :censored:

my bro lives in rotherham

if you find out were the dog is

let me now and we will sort the scum out

good and proper no messing we are here to help.

what colour and type is the lurcher so we can keep are eyes and ears open

for you pm me

Theirs a picture of the dog in todays rotherham advertiser.atb dell