Shooting Targets

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Heres a handy couple of shooting targets in PDF format.

I use the 'Shoot N See' 'stick-on' target spots, I buy mine in America as I am over there quite a lot,

but you can get them here, excellent and fairly cheap.

Try them!

• 1 month later...

Heres a handy couple of shooting targets in PDF format.

I use the 'Shoot N See' 'stick-on' target spots, I buy mine in America as I am over there quite a lot,

but you can get them here, excellent and fairly cheap.

Try them!

Agree totally, they're great! You can actually see where you've shot! And though they're not cheap per pack, you get a lot of targets in a patch. Also the black dots are great for checking the zero.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I gotta say I just use squares of cardboard, cut them into anout 3" or 4" side length, tape them to a dark background, carbboard spreyed black works well, it makes it really easy to center the crosshars on the middle of the square, or simply draw a square on a pice of card, again cereal boxes work really well as you can stand them up on their own, open them up flat and hold then with a couple of split sticks, prickers for holding snare wires up work well.

• 1 month later...

Top off a sheep lick bucket, nail it to a piece of batten and tear thin strips of duck tape, stick on in a cross shape smack the batten with a hammer into the ground then position my scope cross smack on the cross on the target and set my zero an inch high at 100yrds.Then squares about an inch or two for longer shots. Job done, works for me!It's quicker for me to do that than figure out how to download and print targets. Forgot to add position the crosses or squares of black duck tape on the four corners if its a square lid so the batten never takes a hit :thumbs: