SW SCOTLAND

haha i shoot powhillon quite regularly,BW,THWAITE,P-SIDE,RESERVE,P-FOOT.. not disrespectful at all but i have learnt to keep my mouth shut about where certain areas of merse are to shoot especially for the world to see on a forum. now if you pm me i might be more willing to share views with you. you put to much info on a forum then all the shooting for local lads is ruined by twats that come up and shoot at anything that moves. and i certainly dont think the merse is mine,its our merse the local boys,get a bit frustrating when you jump into your usual creek only to find some idiots have lined the bit out because info has been leaked on a forum. think about it my son play the game right and dont be stupid

:hmm:

Well if thats not telling the world where you shoot what the hell is?????

sometimes its the "local" lads that can ruin the marshes all by themselves with mouthy couldnt care less attitudes if someone is in "your usual creek" get out of bed earlier in the morning then!

haha i shoot powhillon quite regularly,BW,THWAITE,P-SIDE,RESERVE,P-FOOT.. not disrespectful at all but i have learnt to keep my mouth shut about where certain areas of merse are to shoot especially for the world to see on a forum. now if you pm me i might be more willing to share views with you. you put to much info on a forum then all the shooting for local lads is ruined by twats that come up and shoot at anything that moves. and i certainly dont think the merse is mine,its our merse the local boys,get a bit frustrating when you jump into your usual creek only to find some idiots have lined the bit out because info has been leaked on a forum. think about it my son play the game right and dont be stupid

:hmm:

Well if thats not telling the world where you shoot what the hell is?????

sometimes its the "local" lads that can ruin the marshes all by themselves with mouthy couldnt care less attitudes if someone is in "your usual creek" get out of bed earlier in the morning then!

:wallbash: HERE HERE,WILDHORSE YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEED THERE :thumbs:

sorry to say that anybody that shoots the solway should pretty much know where to go and where the usual bits are to go,so me putting them on dosent make the slight bit of differance, when you have some guy asking me to tell him exactly where a certain bit is im not likely to put directions on the forum am i? anybody who wants to shoot the solway is more than welcome but you dont realise how easy people get upset, i have found this out just recently. so i would like to end this thread now by saying anybody who wants find out where a certain place is dont ask on a forum get off your arse and and come and find it for yourself.

Good to see some light hearted banter for once! Personally if I wanted to know where the farm was I'd just google it! to hell with the SSS! How's it going LINDSEY?

Am good mate and you? been out wae the ferrets yet??

Not had chance, Been busy with the birds, squirrels and moles. going out soon though been asked to do some land just up the road that can't be shot. awaiting confirmation. What a job I'm having with Northumbria police Firearms dept. They've had my certs for nearly 3wks now and have just done a land check on one of my new permissions? ONLY supposed to be a staight forward address change? Very frustrating. :wallbash: Need to be putting charlie to bed!!! ;) If youknow what I mean???? :D

haha ian nice one,yes thats the lass,there must be somthing wrong with me id rather get out my bed a go fowling,and she loves bed 2 herself

Stop dreaming mark!!! that aint his missus lads!! Mark have you been seeing prostitutes again to satisfy your urges?? shame on you

haha ian nice one,yes thats the lass,there must be somthing wrong with me id rather get out my bed a go fowling,and she loves bed 2 herself

Stop dreaming mark!!! that aint his missus lads!! Mark have you been seeing prostitutes again to satisfy your urges?? shame on you

Marky, how much did she cost if you dont mind me asking.....errr im doing a study for my PHD...whereabouts will i find her :icon_eek: