Help!!!! Need to find an xmas pressie!

I want to get my other half an air rifle for christmas, ive got about £500 to spend, but i dont know what to look for. Can any of you lot help me out and tell me what sights, silencers, gun, ect to look for. I know my budget isnt exactly high, so im asking for a miracle here but any info will be handy.

You can get more than you think with £500. Have a look at the air arms range and the bsa's

look around gun shops you might pick up a package with gun and scope, maybe even a diving bottle if your lucky but that depends on how

much you spend on the gun alone. As for silencer get a HW one there about £50 but are ace.

Wish our lass was. Gonna buy me a gun for crimbo.

Paddy

i know that he favours an air arms s410 (i think thats what its called) and he really likes theobens but i know their quite expensive. He had a 12 shot mk1 theoben a good few years back, but sold it and has moaned about selling it ever since. I have good idea what he likes, but i dont want to go into a shop and be talked into buying crappy sights and that. He doesnt actually know im getting him a gun. He's been nagging for one for a while but i told him i couldnt afford it.

For that price you will only be looking at the gun yes? You may get lucky and get a silencer and scope too but you will be very lucky to get charging gear! I picked up a full combo for 500 on a rapid mk2 but that was a very good price. You could get a MK1 Rapid S/H for that but It's finding the right one that hasn't been messed with. There was a MK1 on here not long ago for 450 inc case and scope I think. That was a good price so check the for sale section. You should be able to get a S410 for that price too but also S/H. Any scope will do to start with aslong as It holds a zero then when he has more cash he can upgrade to his own preferance for magnification, reticle etc. Have a look on BBS now. There's a S510 + silencer + mags for 450.

i know that he favours an air arms s410 (i think thats what its called) and he really likes theobens but i know their quite expensive. He had a 12 shot mk1 theoben a good few years back, but sold it and has moaned about selling it ever since. I have good idea what he likes, but i dont want to go into a shop and be talked into buying crappy sights and that. He doesnt actually know im getting him a gun. He's been nagging for one for a while but i told him i couldnt afford it.

Hi, if he likes theobens try and keep to them, i shoot a mk1 rapid 7, and i think this is miles better than all the spring air rifles i have owned. In my opinion Pre-charged rifles are more accurate and a hell of alot quieter. Hope this helps.

For that price you will only be looking at the gun yes? You may get lucky and get a silencer and scope too but you will be very lucky to get charging gear! I picked up a full combo for 500 on a rapid mk2 but that was a very good price. You could get a MK1 Rapid S/H for that but It's finding the right one that hasn't been messed with. There was a MK1 on here not long ago for 450 inc case and scope I think. That was a good price so check the for sale section. You should be able to get a S410 for that price too but also S/H. Any scope will do to start with aslong as It holds a zero then when he has more cash he can upgrade to his own preferance for magnification, reticle etc. Have a look on BBS now. There's a S510 + silencer + mags for 450.

you can easily get full set up for 500 or less. My kit cost alltogether 480 that's a single shot ultra with hw silencer a decent slip and a hawks 3-9-40 scope all brand new from shop. Then another 80 for the diveing bottle that was 2nd hand. You don't need to pay top wack for a good gun like the rapids. Ultras and such like perform just as good, mine has never let me down.

So keep an open mind it's now all about haveing the most expensive gun with the best brand name, I know lads that go out and but 6-700 pound guns and can't shoot for shit.

Paddy