selling some young dogs,bullxgrey x2 and wheat grey

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only dog ive ever got from ireland was a black wheaten whippet,it got mange really bad cost £250 quid at vets ate its own tail off and was so stunted i put it too sleep.plenty lads seen it and wasnt sold on here,had 2 other wheatens i big blue bitch which i did sell on hear and las was over moon with it but it died.other my mate has in his kennel... people love to talk and spread rumors and gossip.if you dont belive me il send you the lads user name and you can ask him.no other wheatens have i owned or got rid off...........

it was meant to say lad not lass. it never spewed at all took a nice few things with her just wasnt for me but one mans shit is anothers gold........

wheaten pup is a real nice one so hope she finds a good home.....

Why did my post get deleted off this thread? it was all TRUE! its a forum where you can

have a debate... just because some of you mods are up spiders arse or the other way

round! why didnt i get a pm saying it had been deleted and the reason why? wag you was

the mod reading the post was it you?? spider you are a peddling lier! :D

yes it was me who deleted it, there was no special favours done for spiderpig .

if the the man is selling some dogs then let him be, it makes me laugh when everyone just jumps on the bandwagon.... some of you want to try to be leaders instead of followers .

so for f**k sake let the man sell his dogs and stop f*****g bitching ...

i'm not having a go just saying how i see it so for f**k sake grow up the lot of you ... :D

it was meant to say lad not lass. it never spewed at all took a nice few things with her just wasnt for me but one mans shit is anothers gold........

wheaten pup is a real nice one so hope she finds a good home.....

have you got contact number mate like sound of wheaten pup

if the the man is selling some dogs then let him be, it makes me laugh when everyone just jumps on the bandwagon.... some of you want to try to be leaders instead of followers .

so for f**k sake let the man sell his dogs and stop f*****g bitching ...

i'm not having a go just saying how i see it so for f**k sake grow up the lot of you ... :D [/size][/font]

I jumped on no bandwagon i was putting a point across! its a forum so why delete my post? delete simomans

post because he saying he knows he wont sell shite, when he clearly does sale it, otley show he says this

wheaton its shit etc etc i going to put it to sleep, next week its straight on here for sale, so if that not saleing

shite then what is... and i know he will say another mans shite is anothermans gold but that to me is saling

shit...