selling some young dogs,bullxgrey x2 and wheat grey

right to start with i dont keep shit and never have any dog in my kennels has got the breeding to be given a chance or has earnt its space,and with the former even if they are bred to the bollox if they dont do what i want they are gone..

ive come to a decision about some dogs as im just too bloody busy at work to get out.ive not been out for over 3 weeks and im booked up with work till 3/4 way through november,,,

the first is a wheaten grey bitch bred by myself from the litter i advertised on here,she is fawn in colour and 7 mnths,,done nothing,,

the mother is myn and staying as she is the best bitch of any breed ive owned,she is 5/8 wheaten grey-3/8 bull grey,the sire was a 26inch wheaten dog of chris hicklings of here.

nice strong bitch that will be able to run...they sold for £250 as pups and still want £250 for her

next is a 16 week old red colour bull x bitch bred out of a very handy bitch to luckys alf £150

next is a bullx dog i bred. bred out of my billy direct son of billy and brother to stan to a 5\8 bullx bitch who is out of brin and sally brin also a son of old billy..

this dog is 26inch 6 stone big strong head,, and gamer than you could ever want,this is his first proper season as only got started last season nice temp and all good with other dogs..the lad who now has the mother to this says its the gamest bitch he has ever seen her brothers sold for 4 figures....

in truth a bloody nice dog,never jacked or even looked like doing so and shouldnt ever do so.a proper machine bred for the job..no vices no faults,quiet in kennel quiet in car not a chewer,,,,£500 i dont really give a shit either for the cranks who will winge about the price ect.....ive been in the game long enough to know whats good and what isnt and in my eyes the dog is cheap...il get some recent pics up tom evening probably,,,i wont enter into stupid arguments either ...if your interested pm me as too many people on hear who shouldnt be who would love for me to say something they can twist round and arrest me again...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

forgot to add any of these dogs only sold to people i like.in other words if i dont like the look of you or think you are full of shit then your not having any of my dogs

thats descrimination, equal rights

do you sell to fat people :)

forgot to add any of these dogs only sold to people i like.in other words if i dont like the look of you or think you are full of shit then your not having any of my dogs

spot on mate nowt like getting to the point :clapper::clapper:

good luck with the sale mate

atb smith

Why did my post get deleted off this thread? it was all TRUE! its a forum where you can

have a debate... just because some of you mods are up spiders arse or the other way

round! why didnt i get a pm saying it had been deleted and the reason why? wag you was

the mod reading the post was it you?? spider you are a peddling lier! :D

yes thats right...ive sold loads on here havent i??? mmmmm not sure when like but anyway i belive you....and the dogs sold now so dunt really matter what ya think as someone thinks its worth it,he will have a trial with it and if not 100% happy can have his money back simple really isnt it........

Why did my post get deleted off this thread? it was all TRUE! its a forum where you can

have a debate... just because some of you mods are up spiders arse or the other way

round! why didnt i get a pm saying it had been deleted and the reason why? wag you was

the mod reading the post was it you?? spider you are a peddling lier! :D

One rule for the MODS and their MATES, and another rule for everyone else :yes::yes:

yes thats right...ive sold loads on here havent i??? mmmmm not sure when like but anyway i belive you....and the dogs sold now so dunt really matter what ya think as someone thinks its worth it,he will have a trial with it and if not 100% happy can have his money back simple really isnt it........

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/index...=118339&hl= :whistling::whistling: