My Weekend

Hey guy's and gal's

I spent this last weekend at Coventry for the third UBC meet up and comps :D

This time we had Webley attend and bring their new Alecto Pistols for us to shoot.

I must say that everyone who got their paws on the Alecto was very pleased with it, and me being very sceptical (going by the way certain heaps of junk had been marketed under such a prestigious brand) was keen to try said pistol :yes:

I was putting one hole 1/2 inch groups of 10 shots :o in the targets with it :clapper: A superb piece of kit indeed :yes:

Anyways, the guy from Webley also brought their freshly built (finished on friday afternoon) Concept gun with them :yes: and I got to play with that and a couple of others including the Black Widow, The Venom Viper and the Venom Sidewinder.

I love these rifles :clapper:

This is the Webley Venom Viper:

33vcca0.jpg

The Webley Venom Sidewinder:

xntg6f.jpg

And the new gun: My grin says it all

2dj5roi.jpg

Phantom

Hi Phantom.

Your right......the smile says it all.

Like the styling of the Sidewinder, has that classical look about it.

But that silencer on the end of it looks a bit big, out of proportion ( Just my thoughts )

The New Gun looks good too, did you shoot that one, was it quiet?

Nice shooting with the pistols.

Bill.

Hey guy's and gal's

I spent this last weekend at Coventry for the third UBC meet up and comps :D

This time we had Webley attend and bring their new Alecto Pistols for us to shoot.

I must say that everyone who got their paws on the Alecto was very pleased with it, and me being very sceptical (going by the way certain heaps of junk had been marketed under such a prestigious brand) was keen to try said pistol :yes:

I was putting one hole 1/2 inch groups of 10 shots :o in the targets with it :clapper: A superb piece of kit indeed :yes:

Anyways, the guy from Webley also brought their freshly built (finished on friday afternoon) Concept gun with them :yes: and I got to play with that and a couple of others including the Black Widow, The Venom Viper and the Venom Sidewinder.

I love these rifles :clapper:

This is the Webley Venom Viper:

33vcca0.jpg

The Webley Venom Sidewinder:

xntg6f.jpg

And the new gun: My grin says it all

2dj5roi.jpg

Phantom

I think the sidewinder is best for a few reasons firstly i have a few friends that have used 1 and they loved them, it looks the best and finally its just a webly raider 10 shot with a side leaver fitted and the raider is the most underatted gun ever.

Richard