• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My custom bad boy     I'm saving up for a scope.  

My Webley Raider 10 shot, .22 (Real Mans Calibre), 3-9x50 and a swift precision moderator.     Richard

There's an old (but nice) Mk1 Webley Hawk on it's way to me! They're not powerful by any stretch of the imagination and most have elongated crosspin holes at the rear of the cylinder with people

Posted Images

The blue/grey is just the primer, It'll be spray painted, Probably black but whatever there is a available!!

Years ago I can remember seeing some 1930's doors in a house that really looked like strange wood, Was told that it was paint which shocked me!!

Apparently it was two different colurs that were two different types of paint that wouldn't mix, It looked like light and dark grain!! Never heard of a modern day similar product though :no:

John :)

• 5 weeks later...

this is my .257 caliber condor slug gun. She will do 200+fpe on high. i have her cranked back to about 142fpe, or 990fps with 65 grain slugs for now. pretty long, about 50 inches, with cf shroudpost-104457-0-27679600-1488182960_thumb.jpg 6-24x44mm side focus BSA scope. zeroed at 75yds,

Edited by grizzlyadams
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pro sport in .22.

I sent the first one back as it had a damaged stock and the chaps at air arms put this striped one on. Laquer is a bit heavy but what a stock for beech

couple of do-er uppers, smk 19 but remarkably accurate and an old meteor which I'm going to do up for the kids.

post-105148-0-73389100-1493064930_thumb.jpg

post-105148-0-86349300-1493064941_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Latest incoming is this Xisico B3-1, An AK47 lookalike!!

It's a .22 cal sidelever springer made in China and very twangy when shot like many Chinese offerings!!- Good fun though!!

8SseqGx.jpg

MKosp1h.jpg

I bought the gun from a local bootsale, I've ordered a Government surplus Canvas AK47 slip to keep it in!!, It has to be stowed with the stock folded due to the length!!

WADsrbG.jpg

Cheers, John :bye:

• 5 weeks later...