• 1 month later...

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My custom bad boy     I'm saving up for a scope.  

My Webley Raider 10 shot, .22 (Real Mans Calibre), 3-9x50 and a swift precision moderator.     Richard

There's an old (but nice) Mk1 Webley Hawk on it's way to me! They're not powerful by any stretch of the imagination and most have elongated crosspin holes at the rear of the cylinder with people

Posted Images

My hunting rig.....

HW100kt .177, Adjustable laminate stock, A&M cylinder and Marksman silencer. Mtc Viper 6-24x56 but, I may swap this with my Falcon 4-14x44, not sure which one I prefer yet.

post-102688-0-78522000-1459157433_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jonjon79
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...

A couple that I bought from the Vintage Airgun Faye at Melbourne, Sheridan Blue Streak and Crosman mod147, Streak is the usual .20 cal (5.0mm), The Crosman is .177cal (4.5mm)..

aQ8dTyV.jpg

SRhWPjW.jpg

The Crosman had it's original box which seems to be a rare item in itself these days!!

LxWVuYm.jpg

L4pm31E.jpg

John :bye:

• Like 1

Anyone got any advice on .22 Gemini Axsors sub 12 ft/lb. I took one on trial this week and can't wait to get out with it. It seems a nice piece of kit but wondered if anyone has ever owned one?

Cheers

Hoggsta

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

A few more added to the collection..

This is an unknown pre war break barrel that's very similar to a Diana mod27 but has subtle differences!
hNQkwNY.jpg

BSA Meteor mk2 in .177cal..

CpBtvM5.jpg

Webley Falcon in .22cal, Been after one of these for a few months now :boogy:

qrYO0Tm.jpg

German Original mod50 in .22, I've four of these now :yes:

EAo6chL.jpg

Can't wait till the next Vintage airgun fayre as i'm picking up a BB semi auto Pistol with an electric trigger called a Baikal Drozd, A really weird looking thing!! I should have bought it when I picked it up but didn't and then regretted it!! :cray:

John

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Latest incoming is this XS78 that's been tuned and adorned with blingy brass!! :laugh:

I bought this gun some years ago for £20 as a bog standard 78, My mate fancied it so I let him have it for £20, He carbined it, Tuned it then added the brass..

AwmbMv8.jpg

I recently refinished the stock for him and then liked how it looked so asked for first refusal if he decided to move it on!!

He phoned me a few days later and said I could have it!! Trouble is that he didn't want any money for it, I couldn't take it under that condition and told him I'd post some money through his letterbox!

He then said it would be the last deal we did if I did that! :o:no:

I had an Apel 11mm blued steel mount, I knew he'd been looking for one so the trade was done and I don't feel like a sponger any more!!! :thumbs:

I found a ncer custom bolt and fitted a HW silencer to tame the muzzle report and the gun is really nice to shoulder for a cheapo Chinese much loathed gun!! (Not by me!)..

jPf1rcj.jpg

9aRTo8o.jpg

Also found a couple of stocks that i'd put away some years ago!

QBe8ozn.jpg

This one is primed as the plywood that was used was low quality, Something like shuttering ply for concreting and had filler all over it! It just needs a topcoat and the Bislry adjustable buttpad fitting (Need to turn a tubular nut to fasten the action and stock together if I decide to use this one as it's much deeper at the forend than standard..

b7IvZ3F.jpg

John :bye:

• Like 1