Hello again peeps,ok i think i go it it sussed, i was trying to download a file that was too big :cry: hopefully this will work post-60213-0-36128500-1299184236_thumb.jpg The scopes are 3-9x 40 zero option, illuminated mildot, the others webley 3-9x 40 and a set of vomz nightsights with illuminator both rifles are s410s carbines, one with a tawnado stock, my favourite! :thumbs: They are both 2.2 cal the moderators are 1x air arms and 1x logun. Thinking of adding a bipod to the pair.

Edited by Smiffys

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My custom bad boy     I'm saving up for a scope.  

My Webley Raider 10 shot, .22 (Real Mans Calibre), 3-9x50 and a swift precision moderator.     Richard

There's an old (but nice) Mk1 Webley Hawk on it's way to me! They're not powerful by any stretch of the imagination and most have elongated crosspin holes at the rear of the cylinder with people

Posted Images

nice i got the s410 classic the s410 is a brill gun set your scope set right and its hard to miss any thing with them

Thx and yes, all the s410 range are great guns, even if i am a bit prejudice........ :whistling: There are many great airguns out there today, we are spoilt for choice, i like the look af the bsa,s and the daystates also.

• 4 weeks later...

My HW 97 K Synthetic stock in .177 wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif, there's something about synthetic stocks...

post-52570-0-59152700-1301700085_thumb.jpg

BEAUTIFUL - i had a one with the wooden stock before i went pcp and they are MINT to say the least.

atb

scott

Cheers Matey, Love HW's & Air Arms Springers, But have taken the plunge and Ordered my first PCP, A Rapid MK 2 Left hand stock & Action in .177 cal, Not bad for a young 44 yr old.gunsmilie.gifgunsmilie.gif

My HW 97 K Synthetic stock in .177 wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif, there's something about synthetic stocks...

BEAUTIFUL - i had a one with the wooden stock before i went pcp and they are MINT to say the least.

atb

scott

Cheers Matey, Love HW's & Air Arms Springers, But have taken the plunge and Ordered my first PCP, A Rapid MK 2 Left hand stock & Action in .177 cal, Not bad for a young 44 yr old.gunsmilie.gifgunsmilie.gif

Nice one Daz. Pics and write-ups of the new arrival when you get her running pal. You'll have some great sport with that rifle! :thumbs:

I love the look of the synthetic stock HW97KT. I'm tempted to think of spray camouflage painting one as, this type of gun-plastic would lend itself well to a finely airbrushed paint-job.

All the best with all these great rifles.

Simon

atb

scott

Nice one Daz. Pics and write-ups of the new arrival when you get her running pal. You'll have some great sport with that rifle! :thumbs:

I love the look of the synthetic stock HW97KT. I'm tempted to think of spray camouflage painting one as, this type of gun-plastic would lend itself well to a finely airbrushed paint-job.

All the best with all these great rifles.

Simon

Cheers Simon,

I'm at my local Airgun club on Sunday to fine tune the zero on the HW 97 KT Synthetic and awaiting the arrival of the Rapid!!!!! Would love to camo the Rapid, But would be afraid of Cocking up a new Gun!!!!

All the best Mate, Daz.

Better late than never... The two I use most!

HW77k .177 - Venom Tuned, ancient, knocked to bits, the weight of a herd of Rhino's and just brilliant!

post-43460-088117700 1287151325_thumb.jpg

AA S410 TDR .22 - Light, short and deadly accurate, love it!

post-43460-079082100 1287151762_thumb.jpg

what silencer is on your hw77?