Write ups.....

Well, i spend quite a bit of time on here reading through (from the comfort of my desk job & rdp to home pc) :D

something i have come to realise today... i haven't posted a single write up!!

I've been shooting for years, cant remember ever not having an air rifle, and i've never posted a single review of me having shot anything... i feel like a bl00dy virgin!!! :icon_redface:

Well, thinks i... :hunter: i suppose a permission would be a start, since me an wuzzy dropped a permission due to kids drinking, wrecking the joint, and scaring everything away, the only thing i've shot is the flamin targets at the club..... :no: oh dear.

So if anyone needs a bit of company, i'd be willing to oblige.

Anyway, i'd best sort the HW77 out wi' a scope for Wuzzy's bro.....

atb

DAZ

Edited by warbiscuit

Well, i spend quite a bit of time on here reading through (from the comfort of my desk job & rdp to home pc) :D

something i have come to realise today... i haven't posted a single write up!!

I've been shooting for years, cant remember ever not having an air rifle, and i've never posted a single review of me having shot anything... i feel like a bl00dy virgin!!! :icon_redface:

Well, thinks i... :hunter: i suppose a permission would be a start, since me an wuzzy dropped a permission due to kids drinking the only thing i've shot is the flamin targets at the club..... :no: oh dear.

So if anyone needs a bit of company, i'd be willing to oblige.

Anyway, i'd best sort the HW77 out wi' a scope for Wuzzy's bro.....

atb

DAZ

you best! get knocking! then buddy

regards

davy

regards

davy

I've not had much time recently, in getting the club running, and building the forum and website i've been pretty short on time. Not much point me getting any new permissions now as i'm off to afghan again shortly..... :(

I get to shoot at the club everynow and then, so i should be happy i suppose...

Daz.

regards

davy

I've not had much time recently, in getting the club running, and building the forum and website i've been pretty short on time. Not much point me getting any new permissions now as i'm off to afghan again shortly..... :(

I get to shoot at the club everynow and then, so i should be happy i suppose...

Daz.

:( BE SAFE!! buddy

regards

davy