Pellets for hunting with .177

Hi Migmog,

When i had my S16 Evo is used Bisley Magnums in .177 calibre which the barrel loved.

When i had my tuned HW95 i used AA field which produced 1 hole groups easily. Buts its like Davy said mate, you just have to find which pellet your S410 likes so it might take abit of experimenting.

I thought that .22 Webley Accupels were the pellet for my R10 as i was able to shoot out the 10p size bull with 10 shots at 30 metres with my R10 until i tried FX pellets last week. The difference is massive and the accuracy as got even better. Now the pellets fall pretty much on top of each other when tested on a locked down bench.

All the best anyway, and your gun looks the dogs bo--ocks mate

Zini

I use Bisley Magnums out to about 30yds. very accurate and hard hitting. They drop off quickly after that.

If I'm shooting consistenly in excess of that, say 40yds, I use AA Fields. Hardly any holdover needed between 30 - 40yds.

Cheers

Sib

ive not done enough trial and error with pellet choice either ive usually just stck to accupels as thats what the local and very very small shop stocks (it has literally 4 guns for sale at one time!) i must endevour to try more although ive found theyre very successful. oh and sibaldib i love your signature my thoughts exactly