• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all the best with the pups ,i do think you maybe jumped on the deffensive there i dont know kruger but from a independant reading his reply i dont think he was putting the dog down just the pic ,some times replys can be taken the wrong way anyway best of luck with the pups :victory:

not looking for a row but have to say i agree with kruger thats a crap pic of the dog.(and i do know what im talking about)im sure its an optical illusion or something but he looks strange in that pic.his outlines all wrong and he looks like a bully whippet to me which im sure he isnt. good luck with the sale of the pups,i like the dam shes a nice looking bitch

not looking for a row but have to say i agree with kruger thats a crap pic of the dog.(and i do know what im talking about)im sure its an optical illusion or something but he looks strange in that pic.his outlines all wrong and he looks like a bully whippet to me which im sure he isnt. good luck with the sale of the pups,i like the dam shes a nice looking bitch

thanks...........

look him up on the search section. there are better pics on there...

thing is i cant please everyone....

:wallbash::)

thanks...........

look him up on the search section. there are better pics on there...

thing is i cant please everyone....

:wallbash::)

So I get called twat left right and centre and wippydoo gets thanks :doh:

No one is asking you to please them, just offering you some advice that's all. People who know whippets, and know what they should look like, will all agree that he looks god awful in that pic. I know the dog (and a lot of his offspring) well, and I know he doesn't look like that in real life so don't need to do a search to find any other pics. There are many who don't and seeing that picture as supposedly being a pure whippet that is sire to your pups is not going to do you any favours if people are looking for a good whippet. Good luck with the pups

Edited by Kruger

lads not being funny LEAVE the thread alone and leave the guy to sell his pups, stop commenting on the pic, i know mother to these pups and she is mint i havent seen the father in person so cant comment not that i would want to, but come on lads enough is enough go spoil someone elses thread its becoming pathetic and a pain in the ass so just leave the guy to sell his pups and get on with your life go out hunting or summin thats a better idea...

nice pups tho..

lady is her house name,

MAGDA BLUE is her kennel club name, her DOB is 07 may 2007..

her sire is KENMILQUIN SECRETO

her dam is KENMILQUIN MAXI BLUE..

she was bred by Mr D B Price...

SOOTY SAM lines

12 champions in her 5 generation pedagree